I am currently looking for a very good advice from a professional person who has lot of knowledge and experience in Nvidia Video cards. Recently I have ordered a brand new monitor from Acer so that I can able to get regular gaming/movies in 3D. My system configs are as follows:
- Intel Core i5-2500 processor
- Corsair CMPSU-750HX 750W ATX2 PSU
- MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) P67 motherboard
- WD 500GB WD5000AADS Green HDD
- D3 8GB 1333-999 BlDrag K2 GEIL RAM
- GiBy1.5 D5 X GTX580 SOC R
Can anyone tell me whether the single GTX580 is enough to render the more recent games in 3d? I am looking forward to play the Battlefield 3, guild wars 2, prototype 2 and so on. Should I need to upgrade to SLI? Is it possible with this configuration?