Thread: Rage Graphics on EVGA GTX 570 2 way SLI

Rage Graphics on EVGA GTX 570 2 way SLI

Hello friends, I wanted to use rage graphics on EVGA GTX 570 2 way SLI card, so it is possible to work it on. I am using windows vista 32-bit having Intel i7 920 at rate 2.67 GHz along with 16 GB RAM, so is there anyone using rage graphics on this card then please do tell me about it. I was trying to do it but really not know what to do. I have heard that this is great for playing games, such that there is very much difference in output, so I would like to try out and does my card support it or not? Please do suggest me, thank you.

Re: Rage Graphics on EVGA GTX 570 2 way SLI

I do think that it will working for you, I would suggest that you better check system requirement for it, I have listed it below. There should not be any problem with it and even there huge difference with this feature when added to your system.
    • Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Vista, Windows 7
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or Equivalent AMD
    • RAM: 4GB
    • Hard Disk Space: 25 GB
    • Video Card: Geforce 9800 GTX, Radeon HD 5550

I am having problem with rage graphics and using same configuration which original post is having it. I really not know that I am missing something or not, such that rage graphics is not working for me, I think that I should have the recommend settings for it. Anyhow whenever I am playing game then if I pan left or right then screen gets blurs for some time and filled with detailed graphics. Earlier when I was playing game then I have not seen such kind of behavior and I do think that I am really missing something in configuration. There is not much configuration required in game and I do believe that I have do some changes in NVIDIA Control Panel but I do not know what to do and from where I should start, please help me out with it.

I would like to add here something, that NVIDIA will be not able to directly lend support to id's title which is not including driver update "hex" addition. The problem which you are getting is due the drawing of surface textures due to the technical ability of your system which is under the "mega texture" technology. Whereas objects which are present game are having independent textures/shaders. Rage which is idTech5 is depended on caching one large canvas over the environmental areas; which is being a huge problem for plenty of users and which is required to polish through driver update and also by game patching. I have played game for more than hour of the title so far and it was very much great playing with new engine, but I was not at happy with Carmack's latest addition, I was expecting something more from it. It should have time of game and also problem which it is having no one might be expecting that it will be solved out. According to me I am having huge problem with weapon mechanics which is there in large amount in "Doom 3." it appears to have an attachment to changing things with keep it as same as it is.

I would like to tell that I am getting a horrible texture pops when I have enabled a SLI enabled. Crippled that, tweaked the NVCPL and got things working all in all well. Then Nvidia sent out a SLI profile fix. SLI seems to work such that both cards are equal in regulation; Be that as it may the texture pop is exactly as disagreeable as the ahead of all comers, probably far more terrible after SLI gives more edges. With that stated, I'm not truly beyond any doubt if a driver settle (or nvidia) can intention this situation. We may require a patch from id. Quite frustrating as of now the games looks unbelievable when optimal, but it appears that Carmack has given us a ferrari with level tires. I could need to think it didn't do this purposefully with tech 5, but kid did they deceive their fans with the PC untimely idea. Notwithstanding the representation choices... unequivocally standard AA and some alternate alternative no one has become aware of? Wow, res and shine... lack the capacity to overlook those. I am getting a charge out of this event however, but it’s a disgrace the event and my PC are snickering at one another. I saw this running on 360 at Gamestop the previous evening... I was regarding biting the slug on the grounds that it looked so far smoother, but no method.