Thread: Battlefield 3 Massive framerate drops on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 SLI

Battlefield 3 Massive framerate drops on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 SLI

this is really annoying the problem that I am facing with this beautiful game . I really like this game to be frank but this graphic card actually kill the best expreience of the game play, the fact the problem that I am facing , well I have Gigabyte X58-ud5 motherboard , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 SLI GPU and Intel Core i7 processor , playing this game with the max setting , I have activated the Indicators so they do not show up when i was running battlefield. I a m running about 40 - 50 fps and it is dropping to 30 – 35 which is very low . But the moment I force the AFR set to 2, the indicators wound t appear . at this point the frame rate is 15 – 20. Is there any way to fix this problem as I have looked everywhere but the problem is still there and solution not . I have even contacted the customer support but no result . is there any one here can help me with this problem I will be really appreciating this

thanks

Re: Battlefield 3 Massive framerate drops on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 SLI

Same issue with me as well I was enjoying on ultra, Caspian Border, 64 players, i got around 68 FPS with GTX 570 SLI, i5-760 @ 4GHz, 8GB DDR3. Now, a minimum of since the last patch, after I play Caspian Border i got around 68 FPS however the framerate appears to randomly drop to around 25-30 FPS for a couple of seconds. Then it jumps make a copy to seventy five. the game is not very pleasant to play right away. It additionally simply feels... jumpy. Like I simply did crack (I didn't). It's exhausting to clarify. Well there are folks saying The new patch make stuttering to people who did not have it before the patch... currently everyone having this issue of sutters, that is balance in keeping with DICE. I mean... the stuttering is not as dangerous, however it still does not feel right. i do not recognize what is making it. perhaps it's SLI? 4x AA? DICE has to induce on this. there is a ton of performance problems they need to prepared and they are quite acting like everything is okay, advertising DLC..

As far as I am Conner i do not assume it is the SLI. I got Trifire and my average FPS is way more than before the patch however the stuttering is very annoying . Well when getting into to the forest space of Caspian it kill FPS dramatically at ultra settings even with 570 SLI, your Vram are going to be taking an enormous hit further being there's solely 1300mb of it on a 570, get shot of the 4XAA. The FPS drops are not extremely coinciding with getting into the forest areas. I actually have this bizzare curtail further, no apparent reason or circumstances, appears random. Most of the time its fine. sometimes quick and no issues, then it nearly slows to a slide show, i simply have to be compelled to take cowl until it passes. Stock settings, temps are low, etc etc and since the new patch I actually have random drops in fps further and around a 10fps on avg loss when the patch. additionally when my fps is underneath 60fps say around fifty seven fps it's sort of a slide show for a couple of seconds for a few reason.

I downloaded the new beta drivers and it looked as if it would facilitate with the random drops in fps and also the slideshow from what I will tell however have solely played two games up to now thus I actually have not tested it out enough to mention it fixes my problems 100 percent. I still have around a 10fps loss since patch though even with the new drivers.

have you guys tried flying jets? which means you fly up and switch facing the middle of map.. I atleast get some quite stuttering or slowing down... juast vsync has helped me on that... still doesnt take away it... me need sleek game plix. simply on an m11x r3 get nothing for ages average fps concerning 40-50 then bam fifteen for some seconds then 40-50 once more. perhaps you Guys with Single GPU ought to strive Disabling MSAA to unencumbered some a lot of VRAM on your Graphics Card. Have the fps drop,ill check my gfx usage and see if it drops at an equivalent time because the fps will. when a couple of minutes of sleek gameplay it becomes utterly unplayable. Overclocked it nowadays successfully, furmark gave no artifacts. Actually random and annoying drops in GPU usage for fully no freaking reason .So annoying, what do i do? I got the most recent drivers released

Well see if this is help you when it stutters, restart the pc and issue solves. no a lot of stuttering till next boot up which suggests if I need to play bf3, i would like have to up my computer twice. it just stutters after I attempt to open origin and play bf3, if i play alternative games and origin wasn't open. it doesn't stutters. sounds like one thing is overheating . Granted i am running with a mobility radeon thus i am never rocking the game ... however this issue is new within the past few days. it has been fine up till currently and i have been enjoying for months. There was a suggestion that said strive shutting off MSAA utterly within the game. Then set Anisotrophic filtering to 1x. I actually have 2 GTX580 SLI and was able to cut back the stuttering ALOT by doing this. essentially my game was running fine before. when karkand patch i'm stuttering to unplayable hell till I a minimum of shut those settings to nada. is that this a driver issue? Is it a Battlefield three issue? several of those users are running at resolutions aside from the 2560x1600 that i'm seeing it at - thus either there's another downside for them or it affects completely different cards at different quality levels. It's exhausting to mention, however doing a quest for "radeon bf3 frame drop" pulls up a lot of less incriminating proof that gamers on that aspect of the fence are having similar discussions.

I have been talking with quite a couple of folks at NVIDIA concerning this and whereas they're operating exhausting to work out the supply of the frame rate inconsistencies, those people with GeForce GTX cards may need to backtrack and play at a lower resolution or lower settings till the fix is found.

Look as if he issue is related to the memory amount accessible on the videocards. I used MSI's Afterburner and looking out at the GPU Memory that was allotted, everytime the framerate begins to drop, the memory is at 100 percent. this may ofcourse lead to giant textures (and/or an outsized range of textures and alternative data) being swapped on the PCIe bus at that point, and also the card cannot output at an equivalent rate since it likely cannot realize the textures/data that it desires within the VRAM and can request them either from the System RAM or maybe worse... the HDD/SSD (they ought to be totally cached within the System RAM, however who is aware of how dangerous it's truly coded). when multiple video choices changes I managed to induce my framerate to be stable.

Unfortunately it had been impossibe to induce it stable at my usual 2560x1600. in spite of what settings I used, the video memory can get full eventually at this resolution and also the framerate dives. Lowering the resolution and a few of the standard settings did the trick

this can be extremely terribly ridiculous I actually have asystems and it exhibit this frequently well I have system . System one may be a asus p6x58d premimum and system two is asus p8z68v-pro. They each have gtx 570's in sli and that they each frequently drop the frame rate down within the 30's for many seconds at a time randomly. Running @ 1920x1080, 120hz on each additionally. traditional fps is 95 fps on each systems . A fix would be nice and that i am glad somebody else noticed. by the way i'm running with ultra on all settings on each systems. have hardly began to expertise this issue with the newest 290 beta drivers and also the latest BF3 patch. I never used to expertise this, however it's began to occur when those updates. i'm running a Rampage IV Extreme, 3930k, and SLI GTX-580s. It appears to happen randomly, however I will sometimes repeat the difficulty after I right click to aim down my sight or scope. i am gaming at 2560 res with Ultra settings and motion blur turned OFF, and solely 4x AA and Aniso. typically BF3 gameplay gets terribly choppy - its stuttering pretty dangerous and FPS keep higher than sixty all the time, thus to repair that I actually have to shut the game and open it once more. It additionally starts if i switch between windows. terribly annoying issue. 5870 laptop has no problems running bf3 in the slightest degree.

Mine is a similar story, I got a RAdeon 6870 1GB card and that i see great frame rate drops. actually because of Lag from alternative gamers joining the server or lots of action on the screen. Oen time the lag was thus dangerous the match was automatically restarted by the server. sometimes such lag/frame rate drops ulast solely concerning 10-30 seconds And goo away on their own or after I respawn. I got a hearty system thus its not my laptop its alternative players i feel and my ping is low around 12-20. I've additionally noticed it lots on the new MP maps with my AMD primarily based GPU's. I play at 1920x1200,Ultra, FSAA High, MSAA 4x,vsync enabled, HBAO and Blur disabled.

I'm using the AMD twelve.1 Performance preview drivers and every one alternative system drivers are current. I randomly get FPS drops into the 40's and it appears to happen lots a lot of since the new map pack released. it's nothing to try to with activity. I will standing still or in significant action. The rates simply drop for no apparent reason. My kill-a-watt is underneath my desk this I cannot simply see what it's reading however can attempt to snatch a peek next time it happens. aside from that the temps all appear traditional and GPU/CPU/memory/Disk usage are unchanged when it happens.