Thread: Need component card to replace S3 Graphics Chrome S27

Need component card to replace S3 Graphics Chrome S27

hi guys

I need help on this , I am looking to replace my S3 graphics Chrome S27 graphic card , it is in the PCI slot , an d I want to replace it with another component video card, it should use the hdmi card with a DVI to component adaptor . the fact that the card that I have contain short cord with a Red Blue and Green RCA end so that it could be connected to the TV component video input. I don’t know that what else information that you need for that but if this help I have the PSU of 500 Watts. Is there anyone here can help me on this I will be really appreciating this , actually I have looked everywhere but was not able to find the proper solution to this , I will be really glad if somebody for here can help me on this ………….. thanks in advice

Re: Need component card to replace S3 Graphics Chrome S27

Well using the DVI to component adapter is not the good idea I would like to suggest the EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti FPB Video Card , it would be good , It was designed to be more effective to take advantage of the power of multicore core processors today, and be compatible with the complex techniques of shading and texture. Result: 3D animations smoother and more realistic graphics and more nuanced than ever. Compatible with DirectX 11, DirectX 11 includes numerous improvements. .CUDA technology aims to allow the use of the incredible processing power of GeForce GTX 550 Ti to perform general calculations usually performed by the central processor. Thanks to its optimized architecture for parallel computations, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti is a true computer unit. Equip your PC with a GPU six times more efficient compared to précédentes1 generations. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti offers you the power to enjoy the hottest games, like Crysis 2 or Duke Nukem Forever. And for the you can have the DVI-I to 3 RCA Component RGB Cable M/M, 6 FT / 1.8 M, Black hope this help

Well I like to suggest you the XFX Radeon HD 4350 , The graphics card provides a considerable (though not masterful) performance, but is perfect for use in a HTPC in your living room - a passive cooling system and an HDMI port is thanks. The graphics card is expected to hit the 50-euro segment and there duel with the GeForce 9400 GT DDR3 and GeForce 9500GT DDR2. The 3D accelerator is based on the like RV710 GPU as the big brother and so therefore comes with 16 shader-5D, eight texture units and four ROPs and a 64-bit wide memory interface. But ATI's Radeon HD 4350 has curtailed at the clock rate. The GPU is clocked at 600 MHz or as fast as the equivalent to the Radeon HD 4550, but the memory at 300 MHz is lower, ie 500 MHz addressed. the PCB of the Radeon HD 4350 in a low-profile design is made. The graphics card has a small fan that will keep the GPU to lower temperatures. On the bracket, the usual connections are offered for this price range: a dual-link DVI, one D-SUB and S-Video output are provided. But you will be needing the (Component Video) Adapters for that to use

The fact than the of component output is actually a very dead end technology and it as for the old analog signal. Although I have seen an article that mention that this still woks DVI-I Male to 3 RCA Component Adapter w/ DIP Switch for ATI Video Cards (Gold Plated), is the DVI to Component output dongle, I think for you the DVI to Component output dongle will work , this will work with the ATI Radeon HD 3650 , I think this will not go wrong even if this combination will not work .

Well I would like to suggest you the VisionTek Radeon HD 4870 , that has its Excellent performance, Great value, Dual DVI, GPU and memory cooling physically separated; Very good image quality; support Blu-Ray and HD video, HDMI 7.1 Audio .The specifications of the Radeon HD 4870 are extremely remarkable. The GPU boasts a overwhelming 800 SPUs (160x5), 40 TAUs as well as 16 ROPs, making for an very complex unit. evaluate that to the 320 SPUs (64x5), 16 TAUs plus 16 ROPs of the earlier generation Radeon HD 3870, and you can start to appreciate the number of change AMD has put forth on this new graphics series. The Radeon HD 4870 has a memory bandwidth of 115.2GB/s. This massive increase in memory bandwidth is the effect of using the most recent GDDR5 memory which is clocked at 900MHz (1.8GHz x 2 = 3.6Gbps), when the GPU core work at 750MHz (1.2 GFLOPs of computing power), up from the 625 MHz core clock of the Radeon HD 4850. as well the noticeable advantage in core speed plus memory spec, the Radeon HD 4870 as well as 4850 GPUs share same specifications. . this card will definitely suites you and do what you are looking for

I have one that you can use , ATI FireGL V7300 (512MB, PCI) , The cards feature 1 GB of memory should be got d by those who actually use this feature. The current benchmarks show no increase in performance. Moreover, in some individual tests, the 1 GB version is even slightly slower than the variant to 512 MB. FireGL V cards has the PCI Express x16 bus support on the 90nm R520 chip . . it has the bit less board memory . ATI FireGL V7300 is equipped with 512MB of GDDR3 video memory, this will be the best choice for you .