Thread: Samsung LED VS Dell LED, Which is better and Why ?

Samsung LED VS Dell LED, Which is better and Why ?

Hey guys, i have a very short query. My existing Samsung LCD monitor has gone dead and its out of warranty as well. hence am planing to buy a new LED monitor this time. After some research i thought to better go with Samsung or Dell 20inch LEDs.

Could guys please make me know which one is better among these two and why ? Help appreciated.

Re: Samsung LED VS Dell LED, Which is better and Why ?

Both Dell and Samsung are the good and leading manufacturer today but I prefer Samsung products for my self. There are various Samsung LED monitors which are remarkable and are of best quality and even energy efficient.

For example, Samsung S20A350B is as slim as 16.5 mm. This is very light in weight, making it easy to lift and move. This LED monitor will deliver a stunning picture quality. The LED reduces power consumption up to 40% making it more efficient LCD monitors. It`s new Magic Angle technology in LED improved the off-angle viewing performance of the monitor so that it maintains superb image quality from any angle. This LED is also an eco friendly product of Samsung and it has been ranked as Gold by EPEAT.

Re: Samsung LED VS Dell LED, Which is better and Why ?

Even dell is not far behind in computer product if you have knowledge about the market. There are various Dell LED which are remarkable and are of best quality and even energy efficient at best prices. Dell IN2030M is one of the good LED monitors. Its widescreen display with HD resolution will help you see your photos, movies and games in an amazing clarity which will give you an amazing experience. It also allows you to enjoy low energy consumption while still maximizing color, clarity and complex graphics. This LED panels are more energy efficient by using less power than a conventional LCD monitor. The LED has sleek and elegant design that can make it ideally suited for a multitude of any home environment. Simple to connect and easy to use the LED.