Thread: cannot find drivers for Nvidia Geforce Gt 630M

cannot find drivers for Nvidia Geforce Gt 630M

I am gamer guy. I love to play Graphical games. Before few months I buy my laptop which have inbuilt Nvidia Geforce GT630M Graphics card. Recently viruses attack on my laptop because of using too much internet without any firewall and then performance of my laptop getting too down. So, I think I need to install fresh copy of Windows in my Laptop. When I installed windows copy and all other driver then I remind that I lost the CD of Video card Driver. I am already posted in Nvidia’s community but I don’t get any support. Anyone please help me where should I get driver of my video card?

Re: cannot find drivers for Nvidia Geforce Gt 630M

I am always playing games in my laptop. I am also have driver problem with Nvidia geforce GT630M in my HP pavilion laptop. GT630M is an OEM card. You need contact to company which brand you are using or the place from where you brought the laptop. This is exact response you get. I think these is the best way from where you got your driver for Geforce GT630M.

I am also Graphics lover and always playing high graphical games. I understand what problem you occurred because I am also suffering with these problem. I have Lenovo notebook which also installed Nvidia Geforce GT630M Graphics. I am installed windows 7 Ultimate in my laptop because my laptop is getting restarted after each 2-3 hours. But the problem is that my driver disc is not working properly. I will get all drivers from Windows7 default directory but cannot get Video and WI-Fi driver. So as I always do, going to Google and make search for Nvidia Geforce GT630M Graphic card driver. After searching on many of pages and websites I found one website where I got my driver. I download it and installed on my Laptop. Now I enjoy the gaming.

Hi Emeryjon,

please share your luck with others and post a link where You found the windows7 driver for the GT630M.
    Many seem to have that problem- und you have got the key!!!!

regards
    Matze

Basically while Searching for this Driver i came across MSI X460DX and this Laptop was also having the same Graphic card which was having Windows 7 Drivers so i just tried that Driver and it worked for me i dont know if it will work for you or not but just try it. Hope you will be able to play games and install this driver in your laptop and it works. Here is the download link.