Thread: Battlefield 3 is very laggy on Lenovo ideapad y570 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

Battlefield 3 is very laggy on Lenovo ideapad y570 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

I am using Lenovo ideapad y570 laptop and I have windows 7 operating system and 8GB RAM in my laptop and my laptop has NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M graphics. Suddenly it has started giving me annoying problem with Battlefield 3 game. Whenever I open Battlefield 3 game in my laptop at that time I get very low FPS I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have uninstalled graphic drivers from my Lenovo ideapad y570 laptop and then installed in my laptop again but after doing that also I was experiencing same problem. Now after that I have downloaded latest graphic drivers from the official site of the Nvidia and after downloading the latest graphic drivers in my laptop also I was having similar issue. is there any other way to solve this issue.

Re: Battlefield 3 is very laggy on Lenovo ideapad y570 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

Are you facing this problem with Battlefield 3 game only or this problem occurs with any other game also? If you are facing this problem with all the games in your Lenovo ideapad y570 laptop then problem might be related to the drivers or any graphic setting from Nvidia control panel and if you are facing this problem with the Battlefield 3 game only then you should first open Battlefield 3 game in your laptop and then you have to go to the graphic setting and then you have to set all the setting to lower and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

Re: Battlefield 3 is very laggy on Lenovo ideapad y570 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M

In my Lenovo ideapad y570 laptop I am experiencing this problem with Battlefield 3 game only. I have open Battlefield 3 game and then I have set all the Graphic setting to lower but after doing that also I get same issue. I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading and installing latest version of Direct X in my laptop but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

You should try this steps it might be helpful for you. You have to open Nvidia control panel in your laptop and after opening that you have to select 3D management setting from then you have to select programs setting after that. Now you will see add button in the program setting tab and you have to click on the add button. After clicking on the Add button you have to select Battlefield 3 launch file by going in to the folder where game is installed. Now you have to click on Ok and then select High performance Nvidia processor from preferred graphic drop down box. Now after that you have to click on Ok button. Then select view option and choose Add desktop context menu option and then apply the settings. After performing those steps you have to start Battlefield 3 game in your laptop and then you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not?

Yes I have also selected high performance Nvidia graphics in preferred graphic setting after adding the game launch file and then I have also selected the Add desktop context menu and then applied the setting. Now After that when I start Battlefield 3 game in my laptop at that time I didn’t get any problem. You should also try this solution.