Thread: Which is better EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked or the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified

Which is better EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked or the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified

this is really very confusing , I looked everywhere but not able to find any answer to this , the thing is that I was building the system and picked every thing that need just that I am finding it hard to decide between the Graphic cards. After all search and enquires I have narrowed down my selection to the GTX 570 Superclocked nad the GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified. Now the GTX 570 Superclocked is about $65 $ extra that the GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified but is that worth to buy GTX 570 Superclocked. Well I was also hoping that the NVIDIA will reduce the price of their current line product as the release of the HD 7000 series, so please guys can you help me with the decision , which one should I buy and should I be wait for the price fall anytime soon . is there anyone here know anything about this I will be really appreciation this

thanks in advance

Re: Which is better EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked or the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified

When the GPU clock, the two models are almost equal. The EVGA card reaches 797 MHz, smooth rounded up to 800 MHz. Linked to this act, the shader processors that work with 1594 MHz and 1600 MHz with at EVGA . Even more explicit is the difference in memory clock. EVGA is content with an increase of 25 MHz, while drauflegt 50 MHz and thus once again achieved a smooth speed of 1000 MHz. Considering the idle power consumption, prance around both the reference version around. The model from shows it a little more economical, although this difference should be two watts is not a decisive point. Interestingly, it is then already in the load consumption. Due to the slightly higher clock speed of memory and GPU consumes the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 here six watts more than the EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked.

Re: Which is better EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked or the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified

At the temperatures of the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 is then benefit their own cooling. 2 ° C are less than the reference model in idle mode is already a first indication. Even more significant is the difference, however, the load operation. Here, the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 reached a temperature of 64 ° C, more than 20 ° C lower than the reference model. The EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked is the other hand, 4 ° C warmer. With regard to the volume of the two models are in the idle mode very close together. There is no difference . Under load, the EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked is overclocking and t cooler ight. Even better than the GeForce GTX 570 Sonic Platinum, although it is louder than the GTX 570. The low temperatures show the enormous potential of the cooling. , but if allows a few degrees more and turn to the fan can be a bit slower.

Superclocked version of their GeForce GTX 570 and that means much higher clock frequencies. Instead of 732 MHz, GPU at 797 MHz at EVGA. The standard memory is overclocked from 950 MHz to 975 MHz. All in all enough to leave the box has a clear performance gain over standard cards can accomplish. Hardware is identical to the EVGA nVidia's reference card. That means the standard condenser, and also the standard equipment in terms of outputs. Interestingly, the EVGA cooler at a fraction produces more noise, it can be an exemplary problem, but also a BIOS setting.

The EVGA GeForce GTX 570 Superclocked costs an average of 328 euros. The lowest price is 298 euros. a standard GeForce GTX 570 has 480 shader units enabled. The GPU works at 732 MHz, the memory (1280 MB) operates at 950 MHz .. The cooler used by nVidia is built according to the wind tunnel and was basically due to the use of a vapor chamber cooling to be good with even remarkably quiet operation. nVidia has allowed the partners to the default clock frequency deviation, which is also frequently done. A map in the test even has a completely different cooler. Look this How is Nvidia EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD SC

The GeForce GTX 448 Core 560 Ti is based on the same GPU GF110 .that was used in the powerful GTX 580 and GTX 570, but two of his 16 transmitter modules were disabled. The configuration also allows EVGA raise the frequencies of their model on the speed Classified provided by the Nvidia GTX 448 Core 560 Ti. As a result, the GPU now operates at a frequency of 797 MHz, reveals Hardcore Hardware , while the GDDR5 memory have the same frequency of 950 MHz as the Nvidia reference design.

EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Cores Classified Instead of 732 MHz for the GPU and 3800 MHz effective for the GDDR5 memory is a model of the EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti on the basis of 448 shaders bring with 797 MHz core clock and 3900 MHz effective memory clock on the market. This makes it the closest big graphics card of their own home, but already the hell. Because that would mean that at a minimum of less shaders (480 to 448) just down the clock chip significantly as the GTX 570 also works only with 732 MHz. The minimum shader advantage is also likely due to the slightly higher memory clock, the overclocked GTX 560 (448 cores) and the resulting slightly higher memory bandwidth of 156 Gb / s to 152 Gb / attack s the GTX 570 reference design is hardly more so in the end an overclocked GTX 560 new likely be faster than the GTX 570 in original condition.