Thread: Graphic card that run on 220w PSU

Graphic card that run on 220w PSU

I have this Acer Apsire AX3200-U3600A that has Windows 7 as the operating system, now I need to know what card run on 220w PSU, I have selected two card that is
    1. ASUS EAH4350 RADEON HD 4350 512MB DDR2 PCI-E VIDEO CARD VGA DVI HDMI LOW PROFILE
    2. Asus nVidia GeForce 210 Silent 512MB Low Profile PCI-E VGA DVI HDMI Video Card

Does one of this two card will run on the 220w PSU, the specs of the pc is

• AMD 2.1 GHz Triple Core
    • PCi Express 2.0 x16
    • RAM 4 GB
    • HDD 500 GB

Is there any one here know of that card can run on my pc, and in case this card won’t run that what graphic card will run which have low profile. My maxixmum resolution is 1280x1024. Also lie to mention here that I use my pc most of the time for gaming and I play the game like this CoD Series, Battle Field, GTA, FSX.. if that both card will work then which will be better for me to buy , well I will be preferably buy them by the EBay . Please guys I really need help here. I will be appreciating this … thanks in advance.

Re: Graphic card that run on 220w PSU

There is one option that I would like to give you one of which is to get VisionTek 900310 Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card. Well this card is most expensive and with that price you can buy the 6670 but I am not sure that the 6670 will be compatible with the PUS that you have . well that card that you have listed will work perfectly okay with the PSU that you have but as you have mentioned that you will be doing lots of gamming and that card you mention is clearly is not for the gaming and will lag even if you going to use the lowest setting . The 5670 well able to run on medium with other demanding setting turned down

Frankly I would not add 5670 on that 220 watt PSU supply . in fact I won’t add anything on this computer with that kind of powersupply. What I like to suggest you is get the new PSU for about $25 for 430 watts and the select the better card . by that you will be able to play any game with the good frame rate. Fi oyu do that I would like to suggest you to get the SAPPHIRE 100338L Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card which is low in price nad , lowest performance but still very good. You should definitely get this

in case you do as said above then I like to suggest you get the Sapphire Radeon HD 6790 1GB which offers the best of HD with graphics power tenfold and a very good price / performance ratio. Logical Evolution of the excellent Radeon HD 5770, the AMD Radeon HD 6790 HDMI 1.4a migrates and a 256-bit memory interface. It also represents an ideal solution for any gamer wishing to experience an immersive gaming in Full HD 1080p. Experience gaming and Blu-ray 3D for total immersion in the heart of multimedia entertainment. DirectX 11 in all its glory, the ultra-realistic effects, lighting effects and an incredible number of frames not seconds for improved graphics strikingly true

Specifications:

1. GPU Radeon HD 6790
    2. Manufacturing process: 0040 μ
    3. 256-bit memory interface
    4. GDDR5 memory bandwidth
    5. Stream processors: 800
    6. ROP: 16
    7. Estimated consumption (base model): 150W

What said here is correct you could get the new PSU get a real good 450W with very low price and after that get the GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA Series GV-R685OC-1GD Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity will also be perfect with the OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W Modular High Performance Power Supply or the CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 V2 (CMPSU-430CXV2) 430W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply

Like to suggest Sapphire Radeon HD5570 1GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card which is low-profile design of the Radeon HD 5570, which seems quite good performance for the 3D entry level and low power consumption, such a model predestined for use in the HTPC area. Improved performance, affordable price: Great Gaming for all DirectX 11 games, up to 60% better performance compared to the strongest competitor of the same product class 1. Thanks to the ATI Eyefinity technology, up to three monitors with an ATI Radeon HD 5570 graphics card can be used to provide two to give you a fascinating gameplay experience. Speed up your PC with ATI Stream technology: Accelerated video transcoding, improved performance for video playback applications such as Adobe Flash . The ATI Stream technology also offers video enhancements for better picture quality and sharper, more vivid images. Stunning HD multimedia experience.

Yeah you are right The Sapphire Radeon HD 5570 Low Profile comes in a small packaging and made from recycled cardboard. This card is ideally suited to play HD Ready 720p and it allows, for example, to transform our machine in a real game console However, it will be well aware that TFT does its maximum sharpness that if it is used to display its native resolution. For example, on a 24 "screen, 720p display will cause a slightly blurred. This is why I often say it is better to take a very powerful graphics card if you want to play on screens of this size. If your PC is connected to a HTPC TV HD Ready (720p so), no problems. If you play against in a full HD, you will have an image lacking a bit of sharpness. Play games, even recent, 1280x720 or 1024x768, with 4x AA. machine silent and energy efficient. Decode any HD video 720p or 1080p, whether it is a divx or a Blue Ray, even with low processor.Manage the dual screen and connect the PC to TV

Yeah Radeon HD 5570 DisplayPort: as I have in fact repeatedly observed, the possibility to exploit the technology Eyefinty, also supported by schde video entry-level Radeon HD 5000 Series, only to be foreclosed solutions with a DisplayPort connector. the layout does not differ from that reference: the small sink is topped by a fan of minimal size, remains low-profile design that makes the board particularly suitable for use in HTPC systems. The card, available in different versions shows these prices Radeon HD 5570 HDMI 1GB DDR3 € 85, DP Radeon HD 5570 1GB DDR3 € 87.