Thread: Is Samsung S27A650D a good monitor for playing games?

Is Samsung S27A650D a good monitor for playing games?

Hello everyone out here I am planning to buy a new monitor for my system and hence I am thinking which monitor would be ideal for my system especially me being a hard core gamer. As far as I know I have shortlisted Samsung S27A650D as the ideal choice but the thing is that I am not able to find much information about that particular product. I am planning to play some high end games like battlefield 3. Dungeons and demons, Warcraft and many more in it. so do you all think this monitor would be a perfect choice for me in order to play such games, please do tell me something about the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Is Samsung S27A650D a good monitor for playing games?

It is a LED-backlit LCD MVA Panel. One negative thing about this monitor is that you wont be able to find a HDMI input for the console gaming. The choice isn’t a bad choice though you can look out for some good TN panels out there. If you are looking for a gaming monitor then going with the TN panel would be a ideal choice for you.

Hey if you want then you can save more money and get the Samsung S27A750D it is much bigger and better than the one that you have finalized. So I would ask you to go with that option only. I hope that’s useful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanand View Post
    Hey if you want then you can save more money and get the Samsung S27A750D it is much bigger and better than the one that you have finalized. So I would ask you to go with that option only. I hope that’s useful for you.
    Yes I had a look at the option as well but I found the resolution of Samsung S27A750D too high that’s why I am going with the Samsung S27A650D. One of my friend gave a positive response about this particular monitor that’s why I am going with it and I am nearing to the finalization stage.

Dude are you out of your mind if you aren’t knowing than let me tell you that the resolution in both of them is 1920x1080 and plus it has a TN panel. So what’s the problem dude go with it I am sure that you will like it. the one that has a higher resolution was the Samsung S27A850D and not the Samsung S27A750D. so hope your confusions are clear by now. So do tell me with which are you finally deciding to go. I would be happy to hear it from you.