Thread: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 cannot run any game

Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 cannot run any game

Recently, I have purchased the Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 and I wanted to test that but there is nothing going good with this card for me. I am not able ‘to play any of the games like The Witcher, Skyrim, Crysis 2 and WoW. I tried with all of these but the result for this are the same. After playing just for 5 to 10 minutes, the system gets rebooted automatically. I cannot find the reason for this issue. I am running on 1920 resolution. Below is the specification for my computer:

Specification:
    • Processor: quad core @ 2.66 ghz,
    • RAM: 4 GB
    • GPU: nvidia gtx 570
    • PSU: 800w Monster

Please Help me!!!!

Re: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 cannot run any game

I am not very sure about this but there can be the problem with the resolution. So what you can do is, just try by running the game on 1280 x 1024. I am running with the same resolution and there is no problem with the game. It is running really well without any problem.

What is your current voltage and core clock? What you can do is, just try by running the stability tests and other than this also try by updating the card's BIOS. See if this can help you to get the issue resolved or not.

Also this can be the problem of overheating. If the system is getting overheated then it leads to shutdown the system and there are more chances of this. This happens automatically when system produces more heat and this is to prevent any hardware failure. So check the temperature of the system when it happens. There are many reasons for this but you can install a good cooling system in your machine to maintain the temperature of the system.

There might be problem with the Nvidia driver that is causing problem for you and so it will be better for you if you can try by uninstalling and reinstalling the nvidia drivers. There have been some of the cases where this worked and so I hope that it will work for you as well.

There is one more possibility that the CPU is bottlenecking the gpu. If this is true then it can also lead to restart or shutdown the computer automatically.

Have you checked for the PSU? I am asking you this because these type of issues also appears if there is power fault. So it is really worth to check for this possibility once. If the PSU is providing less or more power as needed for it then, the system will turn off automatically without giving you any warning or notification. This is very serious issue and need to be resolved soon otherwise there can be some hardware damage and I don’t think anyone will like to have it.

If the system that you are using is not compatible with the game then you might get the issue like this. So just check the minimum system requirement for the game and compare that with the system on which it is running. If the system is lacking in specification then it is obvious that you will get issues like this.