Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Will Windows 8 CP support nVidia Geforce go 7400?

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 03-04-2012

Will Windows 8 CP support nVidia Geforce go 7400?

So that?s my question for you all, the questions about the compatibility with the new Windows 8 CP. Will a separate driver be launched by the nVidia for supporting Windows 8 CP? Or will this card be not supported in windows 8 CP? That?s my question for you all. What do you all think bout the same. I am waiting for the response from you all. Hence reply accordingly over here.

Old 03-04-2012

Re: Will Windows 8 CP support nVidia Geforce go 7400?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresher123 View Post
So that?s my question for you all, the questions about the compatibility with the new Windows 8 CP. Will a separate driver be launched by the nVidia for supporting Windows 8 CP? Or will this card be not supported in windows 8 CP? That?s my question for you all. What do you all think bout the same. I am waiting for the response from you all. Hence reply accordingly over here.
I have checked your card in the windows 8 cp support list. So I don?t think so there would be any other problem related to the compatibility. Hope that?s clear for you.
Old 03-04-2012

Hey you can find out the drivers out here , just make sure you enter the correct details out there and also the correct operating system. You will get the necessary driver for your graphic card. its very simple. I hope there is no confusion after these.
Old 03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omanand View Post
Hey you can find out the drivers out here , just make sure you enter the correct details out there and also the correct operating system. You will get the necessary driver for your graphic card. its very simple. I hope there is no confusion after these.
I happened to check that site out but it gave me a message saying ?No certified downloads were found for this configuration.?. now what so it means that there is no available driver for the same? is that true? Please let me know about it.
Old 03-04-2012

It seems they are still in the development stages. Anyways why are you worrying the card comes under the supported list, the drivers for the card will be out eventually.

So as of now enjoy windows 8 with your existing card and rest leave it on the nvidia if they want to develop that drivers or not. I hope you did get what I am trying to say here.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,