Thread: No display with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

No display with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I am using the Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti. Currently the setup I am using is the VGA cable with DVI adapter going to my Epson projector and this is working well without any issue. Problem starts when I connect the mini-hdmi through the conversion cord (so that it can be a full size hdmi) in 560 Ti but there was no output. Can you guess that what can be the reason for this and where I am going wrong with this? If you have any suggestion for this problem then please reply me. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: No display with Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I think that you must test the mHDMI to HDMI cable and see if this is working well or not. I am telling you this because I think that there is some problem with the cable connection.

Thank you so much for your reply but I have already tried with the new mHDMI to HDMI cable but that does not seem to work for me. The card detect the amp as a monitor but after that it is not rely that signal from the amp toward the projector.

Are there some software settings that I am missing???

Quote Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
    Thank you so much for your reply but I have already tried with the new mHDMI to HDMI cable but that does not seem to work for me. The card detect the amp as a monitor but after that it is not rely that signal from the amp toward the projector.

Are there some software settings that I am missing???
    Yes, there is possibility for this. You can try by enabling the multi-display mode as well as configure multiple displays with the nvidia control panel. So try with this and see if this can help you. If this fails then reply back and we will try to get it solve in some other possible ways.

There might be some problem with the driver and because of this, you are facing problem like this. Just make sure that all the drivers are upto date. If not then please update that first because this is one of the most possible reason for this problem.

There is just two thing that I can recommend you for this and that is to check if the connection is not lose and other thing is to change the cable and try with a new one. This is surely because there is no connection and this is only because of either of these two reasons already given.