Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

In my computer I have Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card and I am facing problem while watching youtube videos in my computer. Whenever I watch YouTube video in my computer at that time screen turns pink and screen flickers. In my computer I have windows Vista operating system. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Does it happen when you try to watch YouTube video from any specific browser or this problem occurs with all the browser you try? if it happens with all the browser then I think problem is with the Flash player in your computer. you should try to fix this problem by reinstalling flash player.

Re: While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I have noticed that this type of problem normally occurs while watching any HD content online. To solve this problem you to make sure that you have latest flash player installed in your computer and graphic drivers in your computer also have to be latest. If you are not using latest flash player in your computer then you have to visit official site of the Adobe flash and then you have to download latest flash player from there and install it in your computer and for latest graphic driver you have to go to the official page graphic card manufacturer site. I am not sure but you can try this solution.

I am using Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 graphic card with my computer and I am also experiencing same problem with my computer. first I tried to solve this problem by reinstalling and updating adobe flash player in my computer but that does not helped me to solve this problem. now after that I have downloaded latest graphic drivers 296.10from internet and after installing that my problem get solved.

If you want to download 296.10 drivers then you can download it from Nvidia official site or you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After downloading this you have to first uninstall drivers which is currently installed in your computer and then install new drivers.

Reinstalling and updating flash player in my computer does not helped me to solve this problem. now after that I have downloaded 296.10drivers and installed in my computer and after installing that in my computer YouTube problem get solved but now I am not able to open Nvidia control panel in because DEP blocks it. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I am aware of this problem. you can easily solve this problem by deleting nvwss.dll file. You should go to the C drive and then you have to open system32 folder from windows and then delete nvwss.dll file. After deleting that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you get permission error while deleting nvwss.dll file then you have to try this steps.

• First open command prompt by typing cmd in start menu search box.
    • After that you have to type cd \windows\system32
    • Press enter
    • After that you have to type del nvwss.dll
    • Then press enter.
    • After that close that window and see what the result is.

Hi guys I am also experiencing problem with Nvidia control panel after updating the drivers. I have tried to solve this problem by deleting nvwss.dll file but that does not helped me to solve this problem. what should I do to solve this problem.

You can also try to solve this problem by disabling DEP on your system.

First open command prompt in your computer and then you have to type bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff after that hit enter key. Now you will see success message and its don’t. After that you will be able to open nvidia control panel.

Yes disabling DEP will solve your problem. I was also having same problem with my Nvidia Control panel and then I have disable DEP and then my problem get solved. now I am able to open Nvidia control panel in my computer.

An 560 Ti owner here with the same problem (artifacts), but I think my problems started after the installation of 296.10 driver. I've never experienced that before. I tried to reinstall it, didn't help, then reinstalled flash player, then Chrome, neither of those seemed to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohasz View Post
    An 560 Ti owner here with the same problem (artifacts), but I think my problems started after the installation of 296.10 driver. I've never experienced that before. I tried to reinstall it, didn't help, then reinstalled flash player, then Chrome, neither of those seemed to work.
    This could be anything related to video card overheating or ram fault. Does this happens only when watching videos on youtube or playing some games as well? Since you have already mentioned that the same problem was faced due to new installtation of the driver, have you tried installing older versions of driver?
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

Quote Originally Posted by hockson View Post
    This could be anything related to video card overheating or ram fault. Does this happens only when watching videos on youtube or playing some games as well? Since you have already mentioned that the same problem was faced due to new installtation of the driver, have you tried installing older versions of driver?
    Games run fine (Bf3 - Full HD, Ultra without AA) and the temperature was a constant 83 °C checked with FurMark (30 minutes, highest possible settings except AA). And you're right, I haven't tried to install an older version nor to check the RAM, will do, thanks.
    Last edited by Mohasz; 03-04-2012 at 01:15 PM.

I own a GTX560Ti and I am experiencing the same problem when playing any video using Flash Player in fullscreen. I've never had anything similar and it started taking place after I installed the 296.10 driver — which is the latest.

I will try to delete the DLL or disable the DEP. I read in another forum someone suggesting to turn off the hardware acceleration on the Flash Player settings, although you will lose a bit of quality when watching HD videos.

If none of that works, I will be forced to go back to the driver version before this one — or hopefully it will make do until a new driver is released with the fix.
    Last edited by tharsim; 03-04-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast