Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 04-04-2012

Re: While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I have the same issues with streaming video, it's green screen or flickering pink with different colors.
  • On Youtube some videos are ok some have this issues.
  • Same video that can't be viewed in Chrome is working fine in Firefox
  • I have 296.10 Driver on my GTX 460
  • Java flash is up to date
  • I deactivated DEP
  • There is not matches for nvwss.dll
Any idea guys?
Thanks
Old 04-04-2012

Re: While watching YouTube i get artifacts and flickering pink screen with Asus GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamirlan View Post
I have the same issues with streaming video, it's green screen or flickering pink with different colors.
  • On Youtube some videos are ok some have this issues.
  • Same video that can't be viewed in Chrome is working fine in Firefox
  • I have 296.10 Driver on my GTX 460
  • Java flash is up to date
  • I deactivated DEP
  • There is not matches for nvwss.dll
Any idea guys?
Thanks
Can you try to right click on the video, Click Settings, Disable Hardware Acceleration. If that works, and you want to try to enable hardware acceleration, I'd try uninstalling and re-installing flash.
Old 04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by einstein_007 View Post
Can you try to right click on the video, Click Settings, Disable Hardware Acceleration. If that works, and you want to try to enable hardware acceleration, I'd try uninstalling and re-installing flash.
Disabling helped! thanks man!!

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,