Thread: When turning TV on or off HDMI Splitter and other TV controls apply the effect for all tv’s

When turning TV on or off HDMI Splitter and other TV controls apply the effect for all tv’s

hello friends, I was with some issue and hope this forums supports in my case as I have installed the new Samsung UA55D8000 and along with it put in a HDMI splitter so that I was able to take MySky to the other two TVs in the home.when I tend to turn any TV on or off, it does the similar to the other TVs. So are you guys having solution regarding the same as I am not finding any solutions on sites.

Re: When turning TV on or off HDMI Splitter and other TV controls apply the effect for all tv’s

I have come across this issue and in my concern , I will say that you need to turn off the 'anynet' feature in the menu of the Samsung TV’s and everything will be sorted out. Also I will suggest you that you need to just turn off hdmi control on each tv.

Re: When turning TV on or off HDMI Splitter and other TV controls apply the effect for all tv’s

Guys I can get to your solution and I did tried with it but I feel that I am close to the solution. I have some more issues concerning. As I have the Panasonic, it died . later got another Samsung (UA32D6000SM) for other room and at present it is turning the Sony Bravo (KDL32V5500) off . and according to me, I can tell you that it is switched off on the new Samsung. Are you guys knowing where to find Anynet - or suchlike it is called in the menu of a Sony?

The above post says it correctly and in my concern it will really solve the issue and to add further, it will have a different name for every brand but they occasionally interact between brands. So as above, you need to locate it and turn it off. I am sure it will work in your case.

I agree. You need to check the TV setting so that the other TV
    doesn't turn off. I have tried various brands of HDMI Splitters and
    KVMSwitchTech's HDMI Splitter products have worked well for my
    application.