Thread: Getting low FPS with shadow enabled in Star Wars: The Old Republic with ATI Mobility 11.12

Getting low FPS with shadow enabled in Star Wars: The Old Republic with ATI Mobility 11.12

In my laptop I have Star Wars: The Old Republic game installed I am facing problem with this game. If I play game after enabling the shadows at that time I get very low FPS. I have HP Pavilion dv6t laptop with AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1gb graphics. i have AMD Catalyst driver 11.12 in my laptop. How to solve this problem?

Re: Getting low FPS with shadow enabled in Star Wars: The Old Republic with ATI Mobility 11.12

I will suggest you to open Star Wars: The Old Republic game in your computer and then you have to set shadow option to lower. Now after setting the shadow to lower you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

Re: Getting low FPS with shadow enabled in Star Wars: The Old Republic with ATI Mobility 11.12

According to me you should try this setting to solve this problem. You have to first open Star Wars: The Old Republic game and then you have to go to the graphic setting s of Star Wars: The Old Republic game. Now after that you have to first disable AA off and also set shadow option to lower. After doing that you have to see what the result is. If that idea does not help you to solve this problem then I will suggest you to remove SMAA injector and after removing that your problem will get solved. I hope this information will help you o solve this problem.

After reading your solution I have tried to solve this problem by setting the shadow option to low and disabling the shadow but that does not solve this problem. I have removed SMAA injector with no luck. Now after that also problem does not get solved. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Same problem was occurred with me also and then I have downloaded AMD Catalyst driver 12.2 and then installed in my system. After installing AMD Catalyst driver 12.2 when I started playing game at that time I didn’t get any problem. You can also try this solution.

Yes installing AMD Catalyst driver 12.2 can help you to fix this problem. you can download this from the official site of the AMD . Once you download the driver after that you have to uninstall old drivers and then install new drivers. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.