Thread: Information about Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D LED Monitor

Information about Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D LED Monitor

I want to purchase a new monitor and this time, I am thinking to get the LG DM2780D 27" 3D monitor. I just want to know that how is this monitor and if it is worth to purchase this or not. If you have some information on this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Information about Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D LED Monitor

The Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D LED brings the third dimension into play: The high-resolution monitor with 120 Hz Ultra Clear Panel is both static and moving images and razor sharp again in 3D games, videos and personal snapshots, thus adding a new depth. The fast response time and a variety of connectivity options including HDMI (v1.4) and DVI-D (Dual Link) make him the perfect companion for game consoles and PCs.

This is achieved with 3D Hyper Real Engine to the next level. You can experience 3D Hyper Real Engine with Samsung's three-dimensional images in high resolution. The intelligent technology allows the SyncMaster S23A700D LED, color, contrast, 3D effects and motion control with stunning results. 3D in Full HD resolution provides vivid and crystal clear images and guarantees a comfortable and compelling viewing experience.

The Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D LED will define your world and this is thanks to 120-Hz refresh rate again. So let yourself be inspired by the crystal clear images with incredible clarity. Whether in 2D or 3D, whether action scenes or close-ups, you will not believe your eyes. The 120-Hz refresh rate delivers stunningly realistic images with maximum detail without loss and in an outstanding brightness. You can enjoy a 3D experience like never before.

I am using the same and I am very happy with this. You can surly go for this and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.

Other than all this, the best part is that you can enjoy the 2D-dimensional content with 3D experience and it is all because of 3D Converter. This sounds like a beautiful dream. This dream comes true with Samsung. Click of a button transforms the 3D Converter your favorite TV program or your favorite movie in a three-dimensional experience. Bring your 2D content to new life. The 3D converter, you can customize your 3D experience quite to your individual needs. Get the experience of viewing comfort to a whole new level.

Samsung monitors are not only powerful. They are also ecologically and energy efficient. The automatic timer allows you to save energy by adjusting the screen so that it turns off automatically after a certain time. An additional advantage of this feature is that it guarantees optimum performance with long-lasting reliability and longer life.

This is really a good monitor. It will show your colors with the sharpest image reproduction. The Samsung monitors will ensure that your memories from the digital camera or camcorder be reproduced faithfully. With 100% coverage of the RGB color space, the standard color space of digital devices such as monitors, digital cameras and scanners, is the sharpest possible image reproduction. Because of this your pictures come to life without any distortion. The color reproduction of the SyncMaster S23A700D LED ensures crystal clear, realistic images that you can enjoy memories again and again.

The Samsung LED S23A700D believes with perfect image reproduction thanks to ultra clear panel. By an anti-reflection coating significantly reduces distracting reflections in bright environments, for example, by solar rays. The result is vivid and crisp images in amazing image quality, darker blacks and brighter colors.

The LED of Samsung SyncMaster S23A700D supplies thanks to the magic angle function Vertical superior image quality and this will work even if you are not directly in front of the monitor. Whether you're a little below the monitor sitting in front of the monitor, or make yourself comfortable on the couch - the picture quality is excellent. Thanks to 20 different adjustment levels (10 levels up to 10 levels below), you can adjust the monitor at any time optimally to your sitting position. With magic angle Vertical - designed specifically for HDTV - You'll always be right.

The brightness of the screen is determined by power consumption Saving Eco makes saving energy easy. Depending on how much power you want to save, this function will automatically display your Samsung lighter or darker. Three power modes (50%, 25% and energy savings from) ensure that you can adjust your display using exactly fit your needs. Samsung's commitment to energy-efficient products helps the environment with up to 50% energy savings. With this you can actually wear decisively to protect the environment. Take control of your electricity consumption with Eco Saving.

Energy saving is really a good idea. Now you know exactly how much electricity you save with the Eco-features like Eco Saving Eco-or light sensor. Thanks to the display of the energy status of the energy in the form of tree, you can see the results of your efforts.

I am using the same and I can say that this really worth its price. I have bought two. I can’t find any negative to this.