Thread: Dual monitor is not working with Nvidia geforce 210

Dual monitor is not working with Nvidia geforce 210

I am working with windows 7, and recently had purchased a geforce 210 so that I might run dual monitors. One monitor is my stock dell monitor; the additional is a 32" Vizio television. I have encompassed mutually both monitors hooked up via the customary vga port through a Y connector. When I start the system through both monitors plugged in, the tv displays what it be supposed to until windows starts, then goes to a blue screen that with the intention of says "Not Support", at the same time as the main monitor displays my desktop. The Nvidia control panel not be able to detect the TV.

Re: Dual monitor is not working with Nvidia geforce 210

If I start the system by means of the main monitor unplugged and the tv plugged in tranquil via the vga port through the Y connector, windows opens and displays on the TV. I then plug in the most important monitor and then I have encompassed my dual display, in anticipation of I go into the Nvidia control panel, then the put on show goes dark for a second, then my put on show comes back up on the main monitor in a dissimilar declaration other than the TV goes back to the blue screen saying "Not Support" I feel similar to I have tried the whole thing to get this to work the way it should.

I have comprised and changed the bios to run merely the expansion card etc. To no avail. Perceptibly, I have not completed the whole thing otherwise I might not be writing this right at present. Be able to someone assist me. I be supposed to in addition add that subsequent to windows starts and I plug the most important monitor back in, the windows put on show utility detects the second monitor, other than utilizing settings similar to displaying the desktop only on one monitor does not work.

I have had the similar issue. What I have encompassed and originate out is, when utilizing mutually HDMI and DVI ports for dual monitors, the flickering occurs on one monitor. I have encompassed in addition found out that to facilitate the flicker does not originate commencing from several one of the digital outputs. If I take Monitor 1, to put out of action it and create monitor 2 my main monitor, then reactivate mutually, the flicker stays through monitor 2. If I disable 2, make 1 the main, then reactivate dual, the flicker stays through monitor 1.

My problem commencing through the 210 and dual monitor viewing is that to facilitate it worked extremely well when installed and for a number of time. The 1 monitor is an LG FLATRON W2242T and 2 is a Sony 40 Bravia TV associated through the HDMI connection. Mutually the screens appeared in the Set Up Multiple Displays window and worked extremely well. At some point, the HDMI correlation disappeared.

I have taken it to the shop from where I had purchased it and had it installed. They provide it back and tell me that to facilitate it's a Windows 7 issue. I have encompassed and tried the entire the restart combination through disconnecting 1 or 2, additional than nothing brings the HDMI connection back to life. Does anybody have several suggestions for how to be capable to observe HDMI from the 210.

The GT240 merely supports up to two monitors, so I had purchased an additional cheap card ASUS Geforce 210 for my third monitor. There is no predicament to have encompassed and them work together additional than my system is significantly slowed down sluggish start-up and lag of display/responding. I am convinced mutually cards are defect-free for the reason that they work nicely under single-card mode. I do not run several GPU-intensive application. I had just necessitate larger area of display.

I be able to, on the other hand, suggest, a few things, you have to make sure you have encompassed the most recent drivers installed. Try a motherboard BIOS to bring up to date. Your motherboard seems to sustain or maintain triple-channel RAM. Then after that acquire 1 memory module out and utilize merely 3, in triple-channel. Then you have to verify your PSU. A 500 W, particularly if it's not 80+ certified, be able to be the predicament. It might be the fact that to facilitate both cards, GT 240 and G 210, do not sustain or maintain SLI. Generally, if you have encompassed the multi-card configurations, you necessitate to connect the cards trough a SLI/CrossFire connector. I imagine you might necessitate a new graphics card(s) for 3 monitor setup. Hope this helps.

You had an ATI card and an Nvidia card working commencing from side to side in the comparable o/s, it’s amazing your system worked at the entire through mutually driver sets installed. I might recommend a full driver uninstall and then run driver sweeper acquire rid of the complete things Ati and Nvidia then re install the most recent drivers as obtainable on the Nvidia site. Through a fresh install you be able to trouble shoot commencing from there if indeed you do tranquil have issues.