Thread: Ghosting and blurry text with nvidia geforce gtx 570

Ghosting and blurry text with nvidia geforce gtx 570

I was using ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphic card with my computer and recently I have changed my graphic card to nvidia geforce gtx 570. Now after connecting new graphic card with my computer I am facing problems. In my computer I text appears blurry and I am also facing ghosting issue. I have windows XP OS Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Ghosting and blurry text with nvidia geforce gtx 570

I will suggest you to change the resolution in your computer and then you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. You have to also make sure that cleartype option enabled. I am not sure whether it will be helpful for you but you can try this solution.

To enable clear Type text you have to right click on the desktop and then select properties, after that you have to select appearance tab and then click on effects button. After clicking on the effects button you have to check the option called “Use following method to smooth edges of screen fonts” and then you have to select cleartype option from dropdown list. Then click on OK. After trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You have mentioned that you were using ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphic card in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first get rid of old ATI drivers completely and then install Nvidia drivers again. First you have to download Driver Sweeper internet and then restart your computer in safe mode. Now after starting the computer in safe mode you have to run driver sweeper.

One you remove old drivers completely then install Nvidia drivers again in your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? According to me after trying this solution you will not face any issue with your computer,

I have checked the in the appearance setting after and clear type option is already selected. I have also tried to solve this problem by running the driver sweeper from the safe mode and but after doing that I have reinstalled Nvidia drivers but that does not help me to solve this problem. How to get rid of this problem?

I will suggest you to start your computer after disconnecting the nvidia geforce gtx 570 graphic card and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. If you done face same problem after removing the graphic card from your computer then there might be something wrong graphic card.

I was also having the same problem and then I have find that if I connect another monitor with me my PC at that time I don’t face same problem. now after that I have replaced my monitor and then my problem get solved.