Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What would be the output if I connect both SLI?

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 21-03-2012

What would be the output if I connect both SLI?

What would be the output in case I have connected couple of SLI together? Right now I am having two GTX 285. Both the card should be connect with both the connector across both the card and there should be couple of connector-to-connector bridges.
If you know anything about the same then let me know as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 21-03-2012

Re: What would be the output if I connect both SLI?

There will not be any changes in the output. Well second connector should be used for 3-way SLI setups. If you are connecting both the bridges into the 2-way setup which won’t make any change in the situation. it would work same as a single one.
Old 21-03-2012

Well I don’t agree with you at all. it can be used as a second bridge in 2-way SLI configuration. PCB dual-bridges seems nice as compared to single flexi bridges that is the only reason it people are using hard PCB double-bridge in standard 2-way SLI. Both the connectors are supposed to fall into the same kind of category.
Old 23-03-2012

According to me one of them would be of Crossfire bridge and it seems to be similar of it. I was wondering that it would had 2 single flexible SLI bridges and solid double as well. But at later onwards I found that one of them was a Crossfire. Personally I am using solid double one on the couple of cards and it supposed to provided great structural support.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,