Thread: What would be the output if I connect both SLI?

What would be the output if I connect both SLI?

What would be the output in case I have connected couple of SLI together? Right now I am having two GTX 285. Both the card should be connect with both the connector across both the card and there should be couple of connector-to-connector bridges.
    If you know anything about the same then let me know as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What would be the output if I connect both SLI?

There will not be any changes in the output. Well second connector should be used for 3-way SLI setups. If you are connecting both the bridges into the 2-way setup which won’t make any change in the situation. it would work same as a single one.

Well I don’t agree with you at all. it can be used as a second bridge in 2-way SLI configuration. PCB dual-bridges seems nice as compared to single flexi bridges that is the only reason it people are using hard PCB double-bridge in standard 2-way SLI. Both the connectors are supposed to fall into the same kind of category.

According to me one of them would be of Crossfire bridge and it seems to be similar of it. I was wondering that it would had 2 single flexible SLI bridges and solid double as well. But at later onwards I found that one of them was a Crossfire. Personally I am using solid double one on the couple of cards and it supposed to provided great structural support.