Thread: Cannot open Nvidia Control Panel with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M

Cannot open Nvidia Control Panel with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M

In my laptop I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M graphics and I want to change graphic setting from nvidia control panel but in my laptop I am not able to open Nvidia control panel. If anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Cannot open Nvidia Control Panel with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M

I will suggest you try basic solution first. You should uninstall Nvidia drivers and all other things from your laptop and after uninstalling that you have to restart your laptop. now after that you have to install Nvidia driver again and then restart your laptop. now you have to check whether you are able to open Nvidia Control Panel or not. If that solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to download latest drivers for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470M graphic in your laptop and then install it in your laptop and then you have to check what the result is. Before you install latest drivers in your laptop will suggest you to run driver sweeper. May this solution can solve this problem.

I have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers in my laptop but after doing that also same problem occurred. Now after that I have downloaded latest drivers from the official site of the Nvidia and after downloading the latest drivers from there also problem does not get solved. What can I do to fix this?

You should first completely uninstall the drivers from your laptop and then you have to open registry editor. now you have to go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then select software and then delete NVIDIA Corporation key. After that you have to go to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER and then click on software and delete NVIDIA nvCpl Container. Now you have to go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and choose Software and then delete NVIDIA Corporation.

After deleting the keys from registry editor you have to restart your laptop and install the drivers and then check what the result is.

Well friends I was also having problem with Nvidia control panel and then I have tried registry cleaner in my laptop after uninstalling the drivers and after doing that when I install drivers again and open nvidia control panel at that time my problem get solved.