Thread: Flickering Texture and driver crashes with GeForce GTX 590

Flickering Texture and driver crashes with GeForce GTX 590

I am using computer in which I have GeForce GTX 590 graphic card and It has suddenly started giving me problem. now whenever I play games in my computer at that time I get texture flickering randomly and sometimes drivers crashes. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Flickering Texture and driver crashes with GeForce GTX 590

According to me you should uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and then you have to run Ccleaner in your Computer. After doing this you have to restart your computer and then you have to install you’re the graphic drivers again in your PC and then you have to check whether your problem get solved. Many times with help of this basic trick problem can get solved.

Is your GeForce GTX 590 graphic card is overclocked? If your GeForce GTX 590 graphic card is overclocked then you have to use it factory setting and then check what the result is. you have to also try different PSU with to identify exact problem.

I already tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the drivers in my computer but after reinstalling the drivers also I get same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by trying different PSU but result was same. My graphic card works properly with other computer. What could be the reason behind this?

I am also using GeForce GTX 590 graphic card and I was having similar issue. First I tried to solve this issue to reinstalling the drivers in my computer but reinstalling the drivers does not help me to solve this issue. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the BIOS i thought BIOS can be causing this problem. but updating the BIOS does not make any difference. Now after that I have downloaded latest drivers for GeForce GTX 590 from internet and I have installed that in my computer after removing the old drivers and problem get solved. Now my system us running properly.

I think you should also download and install latest drivers for GeForce GTX 590 and then see what the result is. if you get similar issue with your GeForce GTX 590 graphic card after trying above solution then let me know.

Yes installing the latest drivers done the trick for me as well. First I have tried many solutions to fix this with no luck then my friend suggest me to install latest drivers and then I have installed latest drivers for GTX 590 graphic card in my computer and after that my problem get solved