Thread: No audio coming from TV when plugged to video card

No audio coming from TV when plugged to video card

I happened to buy a new tv for myself and on connecting with the video card with the help of hd I can see that there is no noise coming from the tv. The video is playing perfectly well. I have connected my pc monitor by DVI with the TV and used extended as well. that’s what I have done. So how can I configure the video card or some video drivers in it such that audio starts playing again properly, that’s what I want.

Thanks in advance.

Re: No audio coming from TV when plugged to video card

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    I happened to buy a new tv for myself and on connecting with the video card with the help of hd I can see that there is no noise coming from the tv. The video is playing perfectly well. I have connected my pc monitor by DVI with the TV and used extended as well. that’s what I have done. So how can I configure the video card or some video drivers in it such that audio starts playing again properly, that’s what I want.

Thanks in advance.
    See dude you don’t have to follow the complex procedures for that here is the simple step that you need to follow, the pc audio out will come in the tv audio in, that’s it and nothing else.

I did try a lot finding it but was not able to find anything at all, that’s the problem. There is no audio output or input anything in that TV. So just fed up searching for that. I hope you are understanding in which pain I am in right now.

So please suggest me some alternative solution for this. it would be of great help for me that’s what I can say here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    I did try a lot finding it but was not able to find anything at all, that’s the problem. There is no audio output or input anything in that TV. So just fed up searching for that. I hope you are understanding in which pain I am in right now.

So please suggest me some alternative solution for this. it would be of great help for me that’s what I can say here.
    Ok can you please tell me which television are you using right now to connect it with the ystsme. So that I can get a fair idea about the tv and what are the features in it, that’s what I am saying. So do come up with the response against the question that I have asked here.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck28 View Post
    Ok can you please tell me which television are you using right now to connect it with the ystsme. So that I can get a fair idea about the tv and what are the features in it, that’s what I am saying. So do come up with the response against the question that I have asked here.
    I am having the Toshiba Regza but cannot tell anything about the model number since I cant find it. now this will give a clear picture for you about the tv that I am having right and so should it give the clear picture for the problem as well. So help me out with this one.

Dude why don’t you get this cable these are 3.5mm stereo plugs connect it to the audio out on the computer to the RCA sounds in the tv. That’s what you need to do. you can plug in both of them and see the sound output coming or not.

I am sure it will do. do try it and in case if it does not work then do revert me back I will suggest you some other solution for this, that’s all I can say here.

Down Re: No audio coming from TV when plugged to video card

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Boney View Post
    Dude why don’t you get this cable these are 3.5mm stereo plugs connect it to the audio out on the computer to the RCA sounds in the tv. That’s what you need to do. you can plug in both of them and see the sound output coming or not.

I am sure it will do. do try it and in case if it does not work then do revert me back I will suggest you some other solution for this, that’s all I can say here.

I don’t think so that would be a worthy solution at all because the user has clearly pointed out that he has got the HD cables which are capable of transferring both the audio and video capacity in it. I think so these hd cables are much effective then the normal stereo cables that you have suggested. I would say try only one channel at a time i.e. don’t keep the monitor on when you are playing through TV. Or vice versa.

Since you are playing the video simultaneously in both of them that’s the reason why it is not giving you the audio.

I must say that you have got a right hint for this solution but the main question what if I want to play it simultaneously, wont I be able to play it simultaneously that’s what I am asking?