Thread: How can i connect three monitor with HP 6200 Pro Microtower PC

How can i connect three monitor with HP 6200 Pro Microtower PC

I have HP 6200 Pro Microtower computer and I want to connect three monitors with my computer. right now I have two monitors connected with my computer and I have installed graphic card in my computer and after doing that I am able to connect single monitor only. In my computer I have onboard VGA and HDMI connection. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: How can i connect three monitor with HP 6200 Pro Microtower PC

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should go in to the BIOS setting and then you have to check whether onboard graphic are disabled or enabled? If it is disabled then you have to enable it. Now after enabling that your problem might get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

After reading your solution I have enable the onboard graphic from BIOS and then saved that setting. Now after that I have restart the computer and I get display only on one monitor only. I have checked all the connection and all are fine. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

To solve this problem you have to first right click on desktop and then you have to click on properties. Now after that you have to click on setting and then you have to click on monitor which is connected with the video card and after that click on "Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor.” now you have to click on OK. After that your problem might get solved. I am also using multiple display and I have was also having same issue earlier and then I have this and my problem get solved. you should also try this solution.

If you want any more help then let me know.

If there is only single display in settings then you have to click on the advanced and after that you have to go to the video card tab. Now after going in to the video card tab you have to see whether all setting is proper or not. if you need any more help then let me know.