Thread: Unable to get monitor signal after flashing Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3

Unable to get monitor signal after flashing Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3

Hi friends I am using assembled computer in which I have Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 motherboard. I was having problem after updating the BIOS and that is why I have revert back to old BIOS version. Now after doing that when I start my PC at that time I didn’t get signal to my monitor. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to get monitor signal after flashing Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3

Well I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first try to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS in your computer. Many times clearing the CMOS can solve this problem. you should also post your system configuration so that I can give you proper solution regarding this.

Yes clearing the CMOS can also help you to solve this problem. I am telling you because there was similar type of problem occurred with my machine also and after that I have come to know that by clearing CMOS can solve this problem and after that I have cleared CMOS in my computer. Now after clearing the CMOS my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I hope after clearing the CMOS your problem will get solved.

In my computer I have Gigabyte X58A-UD7 motherboard, Intel i5 processor, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6970 graphic card. I have windows 7 operating system. After referring your post I have tried to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS but that does not helped me to solve this problem. I have also tried to search the solution on internet but I didn’t get any solution. If you have any more information regarding this then please let me know.

I will suggest you to connect your monitor with onboard VGA port and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. if that idea does not help you then you have to first turn off the PSU from wall and after doing that you have to pres the power button on your cabinet and then start the PSU from wall. After some seconds motherboard will power up and then you have to turn off PSU again.

After doing that you have to start PSU again and system will start with backup BIOS. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.