Thread: After OC SAPPHIRE HD 6870 with Sapphire Trixx it gives Hiccups/Stutters in Games

After OC SAPPHIRE HD 6870 with Sapphire Trixx it gives Hiccups/Stutters in Games

I have bought this graphic card , with keep in mind that I will overclocked it ans so I did too . I use the TriXX Tweak Utility but after that it showed some weird thing wghile playing the game its gives stutter and hiccup for like every 10 to 20 sec or even shooter just very quick . now I didn’t played much game but some is definitely has this problem . so seeing this problem I disabled the TriXX Tweak Utility and it strang that the problem was disappeared. Don’t know how but its helped. So is there any one here can help me to find out what would be wrong with the care or that utility system I would glad to know

Re: After OC SAPPHIRE HD 6870 with Sapphire Trixx it gives Hiccups/Stutters in Games

There might be lot of reason to this , look as if your card is throttling itself. Can you tell me in the TriXX Tweak Utility did you checked or unchecked the ULPS . seems like the Sapphire Trixxtrying to utilize low-level driver features or it might be the card that is cause this problem tell me what is the PSU/GPU voltage you having ?

Re: After OC SAPPHIRE HD 6870 with Sapphire Trixx it gives Hiccups/Stutters in Games

Thanks for the reply , well I have checked the ULPS is it correct and Stock clocks as well as the voltage still cause it providing Trixx is running. In the beginning I thought it might because of the I had overclocked too high , so of that I tested it with stock clocks/voltages.

Well I suggest you to turn the power up to its maximum level because that will decrease the throttling threshold . and also use the manual fan option it will eliminate any possibility of overheating is causing it

No I don’t think that would help because this is only happen when I use the Trixx with or without overclocked and have stock voltages going

Well use PowerTune in Catalyst and try to tweak it till it work properly and you will have to check that no other application is running on the background as it will spoil the direct gaming, Digsby is known for messing with games and hiccups.