Thread: Blank screen at windows Xp startup with ATI Radeon X1300

Blank screen at windows Xp startup with ATI Radeon X1300

In my Dell Optiplex 320 minitower computer I have windows XP operating system and it has started giving me problem after installing ATI Radeon X1300 video card. now whenever I start computer at that time screen remains blank. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Blank screen at windows Xp startup with ATI Radeon X1300

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should check whether you are able to get display in safe mode or not? if you are able to get display from safe mode then you have to uninstall the graphic drivers from there and then check whether you are able to get display or not. if after trying this you get display then you have to download latest drivers from ATI website then install it in your computer and then restart the PC. After that check whether problem get solved or not.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the latest drivers for ATI Radeon X1300 video card then you have to go to the official site of the ATI and then download the drivers from there or you can download the drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After installing the latest drivers your problem might get solved.

Yes I can start the computer from the safe mode and i have already tried the drivers which are mentioned in above post but after trying that also I get same problem. Now after that i have also tried to solve this problem by trying the drivers from the Dell support but that does not help me also. Now Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? any help will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to try your ATI Radeon X1300 video card with different computer and after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? if you are getting same problem with different computer also then there might problem with your video card only. Otherwise something else is causing this problem.

After installing the ATI Radeon X1300 video card in your computer have you changed primary to discrete video card? if you have not changed then I will suggest you to first change the primary display to discrete graphic in your computer and after doing that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to get rid of this problem then you can also try to fix this issue by updating the BIOS in your Dell Optiplex 320 minitower. If BIOS is not up to date in your machine then you should update the BIOS and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I was also having same issue and then I have come to know that by updating the BIOS this problem can get solved and then I have update BIOS in my system and after that my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.