Thread: Using Swiftech MCW82 on EVGA GTX 560 Ti

Using Swiftech MCW82 on EVGA GTX 560 Ti

I am having lemony Classy cards with VID of 1.050. I noticed that fans are bit louder than that of average as it was reported by userbase. Well i have searched high as well as low for the full cover waterblocks and came for the conclusion that it was the best solution to get the pair of the MCW82 and Swiftech GTX480-HS unisink. Memory and power components on Classy are seems to be uncooled hence I thought that addition of having Unisink would make the thing quite better. Also I have purchased the 80x15mm fans to place on unisinks. I have found that 40mm extension which would bring the port directly at the edge of the cards. I can also use Bitspower D-Plug which will disconnect to attach the Swiftech SLI bridge.

re: Using Swiftech MCW82 on EVGA GTX 560 Ti

You have to find out what exactly a graphic card would need. EVGA provides them with no cooling and memory and power components. Hence I agree with the decision of adding Unisink. I have also noticed great increase in the stability and overclocks due to PCB from 480 and I having great expectation with this particular setup. MCW82 would cool the core of the graphic card and it will be better than that of one of FC blocks. I will also use that fans on my unisink. After using that components would be actively cooled.

re: Using Swiftech MCW82 on EVGA GTX 560 Ti

According to me PPCS is supposed to nice to take extenders back. MCW82 was arrived before extenders made it back by the PPCS which was allowed to me mount as well as measure actual distance required for the bridge in order to clear GPU.
    There is need of 30mm extenders since quick disconnects would give ~15mm and distance form edge of block to edge of card would be 37mm.