Thread: Not getting video on monitor while connecting it with Asus EAH5670 1gb

Not getting video on monitor while connecting it with Asus EAH5670 1gb

I have bought Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card and after installing graphic card I connected my monitor with via VGA cable at that time I don’t get any problem but when I connect another monitor with HDMI cable at tpicture on my monitor. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? any help will be appreciated

Re: Not getting video on monitor while connecting it with Asus EAH5670 1gb

Which drivers you have installed in your computer for Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card? according to me you should download latest drivers for your Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card and if you are not using latest drivers for your Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card then you have to first download the drivers from Asus official site and then you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install that. Now after installing that in your computer your problem might get solved.

If you want to download latest drivers for your Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card then you have to visit official site of the Asus and then search for your graphic card. after that you have to select download option and then download drivers or you can download drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

Many times because of wrong resolution also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to tell you that you should right click on desktop and after right clicking in desktop you have to select change resolution and then you have to select different resolution and after selecting the different resolution you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. as far as I know after trying different resolution your problem will get solved. you have to also check whether other setting s I computer are OK or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I am using latest drivers for Asus EAH5670 1gb graphic card. I have tried to solve this problem by changing the resolution but after changing the resolution also I was getting same problem. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. Please help me to solve this issue.

You should also try to connect monitor with different HDMI cable. I am telling you this because many times due to bad HDMI cable also this type of problem takes place. Connect monitor with different HDMI cable and then you have to check whether you get same problem or not. if you don’t get same problem then it means problem is with your HDMI port otherwise problem is with HDMI cable.