Thread: on 40% fan speed EVGA GTX 570 is making more noise

on 40% fan speed EVGA GTX 570 is making more noise

In my EVGA GTX 570 sense control I think that something is wrong because my temps are very much cool at ideal it is 32c, but everything is telling me that my fan is at 40%. But the sound is very much weird it’s sounds like an hairdryer machine however I know that my fan Is running at 100% . I don’t know what is wrong with my EVGA GTX 570 but anyone is facing same problem or anyone has solution about how can I stop this weird noise than please let me know.

Re: on 40% fan speed EVGA GTX 570 is making more noise

Have same problem my sound is similar to your sound that is like a hairdryer machine. My fan is running very much fast also I have tried adjusting the fan speed using EVGA precision has zero on noise, also I can see the fan speed sensor claim to reflect my changes In EVGA precision.

Overheating and fast spinning of fan cause because of the dust that is collected in your machine. Dust is the very bad for electronic devices. No matter in how good dust proof room you have still your CPU fan and heat sink would catch up a pile of dust. This is totally unavoidable. However you should clean the CPU in a frequent basis. A clean CPU will increase the air flow to the processor and reduce the CPU temperature to normal.

Normally the CPU fan must at least spin at the rate of 300RPM if you want good cooling in normal PC. You should brush CPU fan wear out with time, or their will be strange noise. Some would have noticed that their CPU fan would make noise when computer the starts and later the noise goes off and this is because of the brushes wear out problem.