Thread: BSOD on playing MW3 with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 card

BSOD on playing MW3 with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 card

I'm hoping to have some assistance relating to my current rig that has began to faulty . It's running an i7, gigabyte motherboard, gtx570, corsair extreme twelve Gb RAM, SSDs from intel and WD inexperienced HDD 850 W provides. Twin boot 64 bit professional W7 and 32 bit Home Premium. 3 days ago, I got a BSOD (Blue SOD) and subsequently my pc has messed up. Freezing on begin in windows mode, however mainly given me Black SODs intermittently. Typically doing minor explorer browsing when many minutes, however principally when using games MW3 . I've run the system with none problems for months on same settings. is that this a GTX570 problem? If 3d Rendering is fluking? Is it psu failing? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Since i take havef Water Cooling block on GTX I've just about disabled my warranty. and i am not up to shop for a replacement

Re: BSOD on playing MW3 with EVGA GeForce GTX 570 card

Since you said its water cooled? This looks like an overheating issue, and it's possible your loop is low on fluid or the pump is chocked and not moving the liquid around similar to it should be . Have you ever checked your cooling loop?

My Water Cooling loop is ok. i do not need too much commercial however I actually have aquacomputer product with aquaero monitor and aquatube visible. I monitor each pump frequency, flow and temperature therefore in case there's bother it'll do an emergency shutdown moreover as indicate with flashing lights that something is wrong....

I guess it isn't much to do however purchase a replacement GTX and use it . Hopefully it'll stop there in order that it's not the mobo or PSU.

Have you tried a reformat? Personally i might attempt a reformat with the 210 to look if that fixes something. Otherwise it should a motherboard issue. Have you ever tried to take off the cmos battery? If not, try that and leave the battery out for 30min. See how that goes. The funky smell was likely one thing obtaining fried. perhaps check the gpu, and the motherboard over to look if there are any signs of fried circuitry.try remove the cmos battery before you are attempting a reformat

Well, it affects each single modern warfare title on for me. This is really annoying . My drivers are up-to-date apart from the beta driver recently released for BF3 . Therefore this point i made a decision to wait to look if my computer came back on, well it did, Any assistance in this appreciated

I got precisely the same error message with Mw3 and Mw2 .All different games I actually have are playing fine .What is the reason?
    My configuration :
    Code:
    Windows seven 32bit
    Mainboard : Asus P8P67 Deluxe
    Graphic Card : Evga GTX570
    Ram: Vengeance 8GB DDR3 (2x4Ram)

After I took my ram blocks out and alter the places currently, my computer didn`t begin anymore. at present I actually have real error ! :rofl:
    When my computer System was recent and new the Black Ops game was running good .but i reinstalled it and that i got crashes quickly .
    Something should have happened within the period in-between .I think i must purchase myself a play station

looks like i repaired it. My card was not automatically adjusting fan speed for mw3, therefore it had been overheating and crashing. you required to manually set fan speed, to one thing like 85%.