Thread: getting black screen while playing game with EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB

getting black screen while playing game with EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB

In my computer I have EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB graphic card and gives me problem when I try to play graphic enhance game. In my computer whenever open game at that times it starts properly and after sometime I get black screen. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: getting black screen while playing game with EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB

As you have said that you are getting this problem while playing graphic enhanced game in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first open the game and after that you have to go to the graphic setting. Now after going in to the graphic setting you have to set all the graphic option from higher to the lower and after setting all the graphic option from higher to lower you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. you should also try to solve this problem by doing clean installation of the graphic card drivers and then your problem might get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

I have tried all the graphic setting while playing games in my computer and with different setting also I get same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer but that idea does not helped me to solve this problem. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Thank you in advance.

In your computer if you have overclocked EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB graphic card then I will suggest you to use the EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB graphic card with default setting and then you have to check while playing games in your computer you are getting black screen or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.