Thread: EVGA GeForce GTX 590 crashes and gives black screen

EVGA GeForce GTX 590 crashes and gives black screen

I have recently bought EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card and before that was using. Now after connecting the EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card it has started giving me problem. some time it crashes and sometimes it gives black screen. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. any help will be appreciated.

Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 590 crashes and gives black screen

I have read your problem which you are facing after connecting EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card and I would like to ask you that you are getting problem while running any particular thing or this problem occurs randomly. If this problem occurs randomly then there might be problem with the drivers.

You have mentioned that earlier you were using ati radeon 6990 graphic card and that is why you have to first make sure that you ATI drivers are completely removed from your computer. if that drivers is not removed properly from your system then that can be a reason behind this problem. You should first run driver sweeper in your computer and then you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card drivers in your computer again and after installing that in your computer your problem will get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Well I have run driver Sweeper in my computer and then I have restart the computer and after restarting the computer I have installed EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card drivers again in my computer and after that also I am facing same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem
    Any help will be appreciated.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should try to solve this problem by underclocking the graphic card and after underclocking the graphic card your problem might get solved. You have to turn down clock to 600Mhz. try this trick and then let me know what the result is. If you want any more help then let me know.

Yes you can solve this problem by underclocking your EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card. I was also facing similar problem with my graphic card and after that I have also tried this solution and then my problem get solved. to underclock the graphic card you have to download EVGA Precision Overclocking Utility from internet and then you have to install that in your computer. After installing the EVGA Precision Overclocking Utility in your computer you have to turn down clock and then check whether your problem gets solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To download the EVGA Precision Overclocking Utility you have to visit official site of the EVGA and then download the utility from there or you can download the EVGA Precision Overclocking Utility by clicking on the download button given below.

DOWNLOAD.

If after turning down clock to 600Mhz also same problem is occurring in your computer then you can try to solve this problem by turning down clock to 550MHZ.

If above solution does not work for you then you can also try to solve this problem by updating the firmware of the EVGA GeForce GTX 590 graphic card and after updating the firmware your problem might get solved. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.