Thread: Frame is Stuttering and Skipping of 2 SLI GTX 570s SC video card

Frame is Stuttering and Skipping of 2 SLI GTX 570s SC video card

Hello friends In my computer I have 2 EVGA GTX 570 graphic card and I have ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard. In my computer I am facing problem while playing games. Now while playing sometimes I get stuttering graphics and sometimes FPS drop down also. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is frustrating for me. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Frame is Stuttering and Skipping of 2 SLI GTX 570s SC video card

You have to first open Nvidia control panel in your computer and after opening the Nvidia control panel in your computer you have to have to check whether all the settings are OK or not. I am telling you this because many times due to wrong setting s this type of problem can take place.

In my computer i am also using the EVGA GTX 570 graphic card and I was also experiencing the same problem with same problem and after that I have downloaded the latest drivers for EVGA GTX 570 graphic card drivers and after downloading the latest drivers in my computer I have uninstalled the drivers which was installed in my computer and after that have installed new drivers on my PC and after installing that my problem get solved. I think you should try this solution and then your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

You can also try to solve this problem by doing BIOS update in your computer. Many times by doing the BIOS update in the computer we can solve this type of problem and that is why I am suggesting you to download the latest BIOS for the ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard and after that you have to update the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS in your computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You can download the latest BIOS file for your ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard from the official site of the Asus and the update the BIOS.

I have download the latest drivers for my graphic card and after that I have installed that in my computer and after installing that in my computer also I didn’t get any solution. Now after that I have download the latest BIOS file from the internet but I don’t know how to update the BIOS. Please help me with this. Thank you in advance.

To update the BIOS in your computer you have to follow these steps.

• First burn the bootable disk with the help of BIOS update file
    • Then you have to restart the computer.
    • now try to update the BIOS in your computer.

after updating the BIOS in your computer your problem will get solved.