Thread: Getting black screen with EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig

Getting black screen with EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig

I have EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig graphitic card in my computer and I am facing problem while browsing on internet. While browsing on internet it gives black screen and then I have to reboot my computer. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer but this problem is frustrating for me. if anyone have solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: Getting black screen with EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig

I have read the problem which you are facing within your computer and I would like to know that are you getting this problem while using internet from any particular browser or you are facing this problem while using internet from any other browser also?. If you are facing this problem with every browser then there might be problem with graphic drivers or adobe flash player and if you are facing this problem with any particular browser then problem is with that browser only.

Well according to me you have to check whether you are using latest version of the Adobe flash player or not. if you are not using latest version of the adobe flash player in your computer then you have to download the latest adobe flash player from internet and after that you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer your problem will get solved.

To download the latest version of the adobe flash player you have to visit the official site of the adobe and then download the flash player from there.

You should try to solve this problem by disabling the hardware acceleration option in adobe flash player and after disabling the hardware acceleration option you have to restart the browser and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To disable hardware acceleration from flash player you have to follow these steps.

• First open the browser.
    • Load the website and right click on the flash content.
    • Select setting and then disable the hardware acceleration from there.
    • Restart the browser.

Now after trying this solution you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

In my computer I am using latest Adobe flash player and I have tried to solve this problem by disabling the hardware acceleration from the adobe and then I have restart the browser but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

It looks like problem is with the graphic card drivers in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should download latest drivers for your EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig graphitic card and after downloading the drivers for the EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig graphitic card you have to remove the drivers which is already installed in computer already. Now after removing the old drivers you have to install new drivers and then your problem will get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

if you want to download the latest drivers for your EVGA GTX 560 SC 2 gig graphitic card then you can download the drivers by visiting the official site of the EVGA and after that you have to find your graphic card there and after that download the drivers. Now install that drivers and then your problem will get soled.