Thread: Getting low FPS with Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6870

Getting low FPS with Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6870

Hi friends in my computer I am using Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6870 1GB graphic card and my facing problem while playing game in my computer. Whenever I play game in my computer at that time I get very low FPS. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting low FPS with Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6870

First thing I would like to tell you is that are you getting this problem while playing any particular game or you are facing this problem with all the game in your computer? If you are facing this problem while playing any particular game then there might be problem with that game and if you are facing this problem while playing all the game in your computer then there might be something with your graphic card or drivers. You should also post full system confutation so I can give you proper solution.

I am facing this problem with every game which I have installed in my computer. my computer specifications are

• Motherboard - BIOSTAR TA790GX 128M Ver. 5.x
    • Processor - AMD Phenom II X4 940
    • RAM – 4 GB
    • PSU - Ultra X-ULT500P

Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I have read your system specification I would like to ask you that are using the drivers which comes with graphic card driver installation CD or you have recently update the graphic card drivers in your computer? if you have not updated the graphic card drivers in your computer then you should download latest drivers from the internet for your graphic card and then you have to install that drivers in your computer. Now after installing the latest drivers in your computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Thank you for helping me. after referring your post I have downloaded latest drivers for Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 6870 drivers and after downloading the latest drivers I have installed that in my computer and after installing that in my computer my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.