Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

"unsupported audio." error while playing MKV file on LG 3D TV

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 20-01-2012

"unsupported audio." error while playing MKV file on LG 3D TV

I am using LG 3D TV and I am facing problem while playing MKV file on my TV. Whenever I plug my USB stick with my TV and after that when I start try to play MKV file on my TV at that time I get "unsupported audio." Error. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Old 20-01-2012

Re: "unsupported audio." error while playing MKV file on LG 3D TV

Well I have gone though the problem which you are facing with your LG TV and I will first tell you that you have to check whether you are facing this problem with particular MKV file or this problem occurs with other MKV file also. If problem occurs with particular MKV file only then there might be issue with that file. Otherwise something else is causing this problem.
Old 20-01-2012

You should try to solve this problem by these steps. You have to first download freemake audio converted from the internet and after downloading the converter you have to install that in your computer. now after installing that in your computer you have to change the audio to AAC and then uncheck original DTS option. Now after that you have to create new MKV file and then try to play that file on your TV. As far as I know after trying this solution you will be able to play that MKV file on your LG TV. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.
Old 20-01-2012

If you are experiencing same problem while playing different MKV file in your TV and then I think there might be something wrong with your TV. You have to also check whether there is any for your update available for your TV or not.
Old 22-01-2012

I dont find any solution to this problem and now what I am doing is, changing the file to some other format from my PC and then play them on my TV. I hope this will be fixed soon.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,