Thread: Two additional monitors with iMac

Two additional monitors with iMac

I am thinking to get the iMac for the film. I am already having the 3 monitors with the same graphics card (Radean 5770). I know that this is having support fro three monitors. I want to ask that if the iMac will function with additional three monitors. I just wanted to confirm this from the people. If you have some idea/suggestion for me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful replies for this.

Re: Two additional monitors with iMac

If you want then you can get the mini Display Port to DVI adapter and after that you will have to add the splitter with the two other monitors. I have not tried with this yet but there is possibility that this will function for you.

I would like to tell you that the Apple is not having support for the ATI/AMD's Eyefinity technology but this is having support for the multiple displays but when I looked for the information for this then I found that it can just hold one additional display. Other than this, it is having support for the full native resolution with the built-in display. If you are using the external display then it will only show you 2560 by 1600 pixels. If you want to have more information about this then you can contact the apple and they will provide you solution for this.

Yes, this is possible for you to hookup two monitors with the help of each Thunderbolt connections.

I dont think that two monitors can be connected to this as this is just having the support for one additional display and I c,an ,confirm this because I am using the one additional display in my case.