Thread: AMD Catalyst Control Center is not detecting monitor on Windows 7

AMD Catalyst Control Center is not detecting monitor on Windows 7

I am having ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6770 graphic card installed on Windows 7 system. Well I have installed Catalyst Control Center but it did not detecting with monitor under of Advanced Display Settings. I could not find out the reason why I am facing the above mentioned issue. I am hoping all the tech guys will help you out.

Re: AMD Catalyst Control Center is not detecting monitor on Windows 7

Tell me whether you are connect to external monitor or something like that? Also what is the CCC version do you have installed on the computer? what was the results when you have tried to boot the system connected with DVI display?

In case you are not able to get any signal into DVI mode than there is something wrong with display or graphic card which you have installed on your system. you have to see that the display is working with the other graphic card. As Dsub is connected with the card will detect and output analog and it is totally different signal as it outputs in DVI. So there is something wrong with final digital output or card is simply got stuck at the time of analog output.

I don’t think so it will have dual graphic chips. AMD is having mobility drivers on the official website so you should get the mobility drivers and install the same on your system and see whether it is working or not. You should not forget to reboot the computer after installing the drivers.

According to me there is something wrong with CCC itself. So you should get the latest version of CCC and install the same on the system of yours.

The card which you are having on your system might be damaged. So you should contact visit the official service center and ask for the help. see that the graphic card should not have any physical otherwise you will need to paid for repairing since physical damage would void the service warranty.