Thread: VBIOS not working on MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK

VBIOS not working on MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK

Hi guys, I have a problems related graphics card. I just got my MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK graphics card and then insert this card into my system. It contains bios for controlling the graphics card features. yesterday, I upgraded it to the vbios for better result. Now when i try to start system with this gpu, i found error 43. I think such error normally comes on the sli based msi graphics card but i doesn't want to see this error code for long time. Can anyone explain few help to fix this problem? Thanks for any such help.

Re: VBIOS not working on MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti HAWK

Automatically online download & update GPU BIOS, reduce the risk of receiving incorrect driver files. Hence if you still faced problem with the vbios, i suggest use this online option. Its work to fix your vbios problem. Check it and locate its output on your system. for this process, go ot device manager and double click on the graphics driver. use update driver and check its output. It definitely helps to update graphics driver and bios to the safest way. Use it and check your system output.

You can also use the re-flash this bios to the previous version. this is also an option for you to fix your bios problem. Use it and follow respective process to downgrade this bios version to the previous one. Use it and check your result.

yes, this is well for you to fix your problem. while solving this problem without using such flash bios problem, you can use second silent vbios. use it for better output and graphics result. Yes, such second bios for better result. this gpu provides dual bios and hence if one makes problem use another for getting graphics performance.