Thread: Is Arctic Accelero XTREME Plus II fully compatible with MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk?

Is Arctic Accelero XTREME Plus II fully compatible with MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk?

I have MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk gpu and now i want to set this card on my system. Card works well on my system but it gives heating problem on it. SO, i look few gpu fan to keep cool this gpu. i found few useful VGA cooler and within that i really like the design of the MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk VGA cooler. Can anyone describe few things about this vga cooler? also please ensure that this cooler fully comfortable with the card?? I'm waiting such reply.

Re: Is Arctic Accelero XTREME Plus II fully compatible with MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk?

As per my information this cooler fully compatible iwth the MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk GPU. i personally used for last few days and nothing any graphics problem or heating problem comes on it. So, use it on your gPU. you definitely works to keep the gpu as cool using this Arctic Accelero XTREME Plus II VGA cooler.

Re: Is Arctic Accelero XTREME Plus II fully compatible with MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk?

Yes, this card with the mentioned Arctic Accelero XTREME Plus II VGA cooler is perfect combinations. It comes with the non-conductive G-1 thermal glue which is used to affix RAM and VR heat sinks. Hence after putting it onto the MSI GTX 560 Ti Hawk graphics card, the result always comes with an proper way. This VGA cooler main features is that it is multi compatible. Hence definitely it works well with your graphics card.

the Arctic cooler is quite slim and does do an incredible job. it will cost you around $60-$70 plus but the main thing about it is its provide 6 year warranty that is good for replacement purpose. normally such VGA cooler not gives problem but still you can use it on your system for better graphics card cooling purpose.

The Artic Accelero Xtreme Plus II is easily the best thing i got for my PC. Normally it is build for the AMD Radeon and the NVIDIA grpahics card but still the msi also provide its compaitbility. Hence i here mention that use this for your system.