Thread: No picture from New Sharp Aquos 37" hd tv (HDMI)

No picture from New Sharp Aquos 37" hd tv (HDMI)

Hello friends, I have purchased the Sharp Aquos 37inch full hd tv and that is connected with the xbox. My problem is that, I am not getting the audio or video from that. I have tried with many of the solutions that I know but none of them worked for me. I was wondering that what could be the problem with this. If you have some suggestion for this then please let me know that.

Re: No picture from New Sharp Aquos 37" hd tv (HDMI)

There might be something wrong with the settings of this and so you are getting this issue. So what you can do is, just reset the options and see if that can help you or not. I did the same when facing the same problem with the 32 inch Samsung and after this, I found that it runs without any problem so you can also do the same. If this fails then please reply back here and we will try to solve this in some other way.

I think that it is having some problem with the connection. The xbox is not connected with the tv. So you can try by reconnecting that properly. There is one other thing as the HDMI cable that you are using is not proper. you can also try by changing the HDMI cable.

There is one more thing that you can try with, what you can do is, just disable the display discovery from the xbox 360 and when you are done with that then again try to play that to see if that solves the problem for you. This might be case that the TV you are using is sending bad info towards the 360 otherwise the xbox 360 is misinterpreting with the EDID info. There can be any case. defective HDMI port can also be one of the possible reason for this as already suggested earlier. If you are not able to catch the reason for this then it will be better for you to contact to the manufacturer and they will surely help you with this.

It is possible that this is just the handshake problem between display and the xbox 360. What you can do is, try b turning them off and again turn them on in different order. So try to turn on the tv and then 360 after that try by turning on 360 and then tv. I think that you have already tried with this but if you have not done with this then you can try it now.

If the TV HDMI pojrt is having some problem then that could also give you this problem so what you can do is, try to connect that with some other HDMI device from the same port and it will confirm that if the problem is with the TV HDMI port or not.

I think that the display chip in that is not working and so you are getting this issue. If this is under warranty then you can contact to the manufacturer otherwise you can get this to some repairing shop and he will replace the display chip with the new one and your problem will be resolved.