Thread: Is it possible to add Liquid Cooling to the MSI R6970 LIGHTNING?

Is it possible to add Liquid Cooling to the MSI R6970 LIGHTNING?

i am looking to feature Liquid cooling to my MSI R6970 LIGHTNING. I currently have a Antec 960 CPU cooler on a AMD 1100T on a ASUS CrossHair IV MotherBoard.O.C to 3.990,runs nice at regarding 264c at idl and regarding 38-42 when playing the gaming. The GPUs on the opposite hand running all out at 950 MHz &1450MHz with power to fifteen Fan speed seventieth Temp tops out at regarding 81-84-88c ,to hot for my liking. Having sufficient space within my case Cooler Master 932 HAF and out of doors I simply would like to cool down these Jams’ was thinking of building a custom loop setup somehow. I would similar to the simplest. Money is not any object. But I may use some advise,Thankyou

Re: Is it possible to add Liquid Cooling to the MSI R6970 LIGHTNING?

There is lots of information out there; it is a matter of understanding what all you would like to think about when building a loop. Many thinks you only purchase the first thing that says 'water-cooling' or 'liquid' on it and that is sensible.

A full system will run almost on about $450-600 depending on what you purchase. If you have any idea regarding plumbing its very easy to put in liquid cooling and that i counsel you get COMPRESSION FITTINGS. The Corsair 800D is a perfect case for Liquid Cooling.

you must mod the case to urge any correct quantity of radiator within the case. Speech time. Liquid Cooling, whereas technically following upgrade once air, is not one thing you are doing only for higher cooling than air. it is not low-cost a correct loop, not one thing sort of a corsair unit , needs maintenance and designing and are some things folks do for a hobby. It together involves some calculations regarding your heatload and such, ie the design half