Thread: MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III PE OC crashes while playing game

MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III PE OC crashes while playing game

In my computer I have installed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and after installing this game in my computer when I start playing game at that time my system crashes. I don’t know what is worn with this but this problem is really frustrating for me. if anyone have solution regarding this then please let me know.

Re: MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III PE OC crashes while playing game

Are you facing this problem while playing this The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game or you are getting this problem while playing any other game also. You should try other game with your computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not. If you don’t get same problem then there might be something wrong with the game only.

If you are getting this problem while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game then I think your computer configuration does not match with the minimum requirement of the game. I am telling you this because many times if system does not match with the requirements of the game then at that time also this type of problem can takes place. I think you should first check whether your computer specification is according to game requirements or not. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If you want any more help then let me know.

Yes I agree with above post. If you want to know about requirement of the The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game then I will help you with that.

Minimum Requirement of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game is

• Windows 7 or Vista or XP 2 operating system
    • Dual Core 2.0GHz
    • 2 GB RAM
    • 6 GB Hard drive space
    • 512 MB graphic card

You should check whether your computer specification is according to this or not.

I will suggest you that you should first launch The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game in your computer and then you have to try set the graphic setting in your computer to lower and after changing the graphic setting you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I will suggest you to check whether there is latest patch is available on the internet for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game or not? If there is patch available on the internet for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game then you have to download that in your computer and after downloading that in your computer you have to apply it in your commuter and after applying that in your computer your problem will get solved.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should try following tricks. After trying this you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

You have to first try to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer and then installing the drivers in your computer again.

You have to also check on internet whether there is any driver update are available for your MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III PE OC graphic card or not. If it is available then download it in your computer and then install it in your computer.

You have to also try to solve this problem by updating the Direct X in your computer and after updating the Direct X in your computer your problem will get solved. try this solutions and then let me know what the result is.

I have tried to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game with lower graphic setting and after that also I was also facing same problem. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling graphic drivers in my computer and reinstalling the drivers and after trying that also I get same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

I am aware of this problem and basically problem is not with your graphic card but you need to use 4GB launcher to play this game. I will suggest you to download the 4GB launcher for this game and then you have to launch the game again and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after trying this solution you will not face any problem while playing this game.

Yes I was also facing same problem with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game and after that I have tried to find solution on internet and then I came to know that I have to download 4Gb launcher and then I have downloaded it from internet and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.