Thread: Getting Blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error on Windows 7 after connecting MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk

Getting Blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error on Windows 7 after connecting MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk

I have a system that contains below configurationss:
    • CPU:Intel Core i5-2500K
    • Motherboard:Asus s1155 P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
    • RAM:Corsair Vengeance 8GB Dual Channel DDR3
    • HDD:Western Digital 500GB SATAIII
    • PSU:FSP Aurum Gold 600W
    • Sony Optiarc AD-7280S DVD+/-RW.

NOw i catch problem on this well worked system when i attach MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk grpahics card. Whenever i connect this card and reboot my windows 7, it shows blue screen. I never expect such kind of things on my system. I tried to start it in safe mode, reconnection, driver installtion but not worked. Hence, here i am expecting that few good reply comes so that i can connect it to my system. Thanks for any such help.

re: Getting Blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error on Windows 7 after connecting MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk

Before suggesting any thing for solving your problem, i just recommend for try to connect same graphics card piece in another computer. Use same or different motherboard for this connection. after such testing you can catch best output on your system. Hence try such simple thing and notice result.

re: Getting Blue screen with nvlddmkm.sys error on Windows 7 after connecting MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Amy_i3 View Post
    Before suggesting any thing for solving your problem, i just recommend for try to connect same graphics card piece in another computer. Use same or different motherboard for this connection. after such testing you can catch best output on your system. Hence try such simple thing and notice result.
    As per your suggestions, i simply applied it on my graphics card but it gives similar indications. It gives same nvlddmkm.sys error message with the blue screen at start up. Can you now gives something details about this issue and solutions to fix this problem?? I'm waiting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mactron View Post
    As per your suggestions, i simply applied it on my graphics card but it gives similar indications. It gives same nvlddmkm.sys error message with the blue screen at start up. Can you now gives something details about this issue and solutions to fix this problem?? I'm waiting for it.
    This nvlddmkm.sys error is due to Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR). Windows 7 and another windows vista contains such kind of error as a features. it indicates that the graphics card is being crashed without a hard reset. Normally its an hardware problem and it can;t be solved with the help of driver update or something else. We need to contact the manuafacturer for fixing this nvlddmkm.sys error on GPU. hence do this task.

This MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk GPU is compatible with the Windows 7. hence there is not any compatibility problem present in this system. So, i would be suggest that check card power supply for solving this problem without help of the manufacturer. Its even better for you. Try it.

The FSP Aurum Gold 600W power supply only provides 25amps max on the 12v rails. Which is not good for this graphics card. Hence in this case, you need to either replace it with the PSU that provide 850W power. One of such PSU is Dark Power Pro P9 Modular ATX2.3 Power Supply. Try it on your GPU. YOU definitely got some interesting result on it.