Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X505 does not have good Motherboards

Toshiba Qosmio X505 does not have good Motherboards

I have bought Toshiba Qosmio X505 laptop 6 months ago and I have installed windows 7 on it and experience great performance by this laptop, I think this is one of the best laptop I ever had, but in the last month I come across motherboard problem and I gave it to the Toshiba service center and they have replace with another motherboard and send back to me, and after that the laptop has been worked properly but in the last week again I suffered from motherboard problem and now I want to know that if I give the laptop to service center again then they replace the motherboard with the another one or they fixed the motherboard problem with the different design or parts, please help me.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X505 does not have good Motherboards

I have Toshiba Qosmio X505 laptop which is I am using it from last 1 year but in the last week when I am trying to power on my laptop it displays black screen but the power adapter and battery indicator LEDs turn on, the CPU fans run , and then I have tried to restart it again but getting the same results and then I understand it’s a motherboard problem, now what should I do to get out of it .please reply.

If you are facing the motherboard problem then you first try to unplugged everything including RAM, battery, CD ROM, and then try to restart your laptop again if this will not worked for you then you should try to boot your Toshiba laptop by first completely shut down your laptop and then power on the computer and press F2 key when promted on the boot screen.

If you have already replaced motherboard in the last month and again you are facing the motherboard problem , then first the technician not directly replace the motherboard with another one they find out the defective unit in the motherboard and try to replace it otherwise they will fixed the problem with different design /parts.

If your motherboard problem is related with the GPUs which is soldered on to the motherboard and mostly not possible to remove then the service center definitely replace your motherboard with the another one otherwise the technician will replace the faulty part and repair it. for this facility you must be having Toshiba extended warranty or they will be charge more.