Thread: MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC gives black screen and game crashes while playing

MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC gives black screen and game crashes while playing

From last some days I am facing problem with the MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC graphic card. In my computer whenever i start playing any game at that time it works fine for some time and then my system crashes and screen goes black. What should I do to solve this problem?

re: MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC gives black screen and game crashes while playing

It looks like PSU is causing this problem. I am telling you this because many time if PSU is not able to provide sufficient power then at that time this type of problem can take place. if you mention more information about your computer then iy will help me to give you proper solution.

According to me you should first remove MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card from your computer you have to connect it with different system and then you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not. If you are not facing the same problem after connecting MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC graphic card with other computer then there might be problem with your graphic card and if you get same problem after connecting the graphic card with different computer then problem is with your graphic card. I hope after trying this you will be able to identify the exact problem.

If you need any more information then let me know.

In my computer I have

• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64 bit
    • AMD Athlon II X3 450 3.20 GHz processor
    • ASRock 760GM-GS3 Motherboard
    • 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
    • NOX Urano 450 power supply unit

I have checked my graphic card with different computer and it was working fine with different machine. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have said that with other computer you are not facing same problem with other computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try different PSU with your computer and after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. If you don’t get same problem then you will need to change your PSU.

You check on the official site of the motherboard manufacturer whether there is new version BIOS Is available or not. If new version of BIOS is available then you have to update the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS in your computer you have to see while playing game you are still getting black screen or not.

There was similar problem occurred I my computer also and then I have updated the BIOS of my system and then my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.

Re: MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC gives black screen and game crashes while playing

I will suggest you to instead of updating the BIOS you should first try to solve this problem by reinstalling the drivers of the MSI GTS 450 512Mb/OC graphic card and if that does not help then you have to update the graphic card of your computer and then your problem will get solved.