Thread: Radio settings lost in apple TV2

Radio settings lost in apple TV2

I just recently had the apple tv 2 and it was great experience of watching it and there were no problems coming across me. But as I wanted to know the features of it a, I was trying for having a look on it and I don’t know why my Radio Favorite settings were gone lost . I recently updated to the latest Apple TV version , so could be that reason behind it . How do I reset them? Please suggest some tips so that I can have them again.

Re: Radio settings lost in apple TV2

The possible answer according to me states that you are saying correct in this case and this might have caused at the time of making an update. So I think , you will require to re-add them once more by yourself. And hope you will get the settings back.

I was of the same doubt and thanks for clearing my doubt,. But I don’t have idea about the further steps, as I am finding it difficult to remember how to re-add them manually . in this case I though made an attempt by holding down the play/pause button, but that didn’t worked well . as I am finding it difficult , would you suggest some means for How do I re-add them manually currently ?

OK, I need to tell you that there is a simple solution for it and to solve it further, Hold down the select button which will appear silver in color at the time of making a selection over the station from the list.

Hey guys, I had similar problem and I solved it by the previous method and it really worked inn my case. also, I think there will be some or many more who are not knowing the to add radio station to Apple TV. And for them as I found this topic relating , I have a answer in this case .

Initially make a creation of the playlist and have a addition of some random radio stations from iTunes Radio directory. Make sure that you Sync this playlist with AppleTV, and it will be showed up under Internet:Radio. Afterwards place a few of your other favorite radio stations in the playlist and then again re-sync. Now they will be showing . lastly you will be able to delete the radio stations you've added previously.

Oh really thanks for those replies as I was also of the same question and as after setup didn’t know the way out to add the stations. I think those who are new to this topic, will gain some help from this. Thanks.